UFC 260 goes down this weekend, on March 27th, with a heavyweight title rematch between Stipe Miocic and Francis Ngannou in the main event. This is a complete guide to watching the event.
Live, from the Apex Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, this weekend’s UFC event has a doozy of a main event. Arguably the greatest heavyweight of all time, Stipe Miocic faces the heavy handed and always terrifying Francis Ngannou, in a rematch of their 2018 fight, in which Stipe successfully defended his title.
While the event lost several fights to COVID-19, particularly the featherweight title fight between Alexander Volkanovski and Brian Ortega, the card still promises to be entertaining.
Watch UFC 260 Stipe Miocic vs Francis Ngannou 2 (Live Stream)
With such a highly anticipated rematch in the main event, fans want to know how they can watch UFC 260. As is always the case for pay-per-view events, the main card is available for purchase through ESPN+.
As for the prelims, those will be available for viewing on both ESPN, and ESPN+. Additionally, there is a single early prelim bout, which can be seen on Fight Pass.
Below is a full breakdown of the UFC 260 card, including start times, and how to watch:
Main Card (PPV, 10pm EST/7pm PST)
- Francis Ngannou def. Stipe Miocic via KO (punch) – Round 2, 0:52
- Vicente Luque def. Tyron Woodley via submission (D’Arce choke) – Round 1, 3:56
- Sean O’Malley def. Thomas Almeida via KO (punch) – Round 3, 3:52
- Miranda Maverick def. Gillian Robertson via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28) (live blog)
- Jamie Mullarkey def. Khama Worthy via KO (punch) – Round 1, 0:46
Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 8pm EST/5pm PST)
- Alonzo Menifield def. Fabio Cherant via submission (Von Flue choke) – Round 1, 1:11
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov def. Jared Gooden via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Michal Oleksiejczuk def. Modestas Bukauskas via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Omar Morales def. Shane Young via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
Early Prelims (UFC Fight Pass, 7:30pm EST/4:30pm PST)
- Marc-Andre Barriault def. Abu Azaitar via TKO (strikes) – Round 3, 4:56
— UFC (@ufc) March 27, 2021
Stay tuned to MiddleEasy for coverage of UFC 260, including fight results and the weigh-ins. This event promises to be a fun one, and the main event alone is worth the watch.