Everyone should be a Israel Adesanya fan. All MMA rumors should be bring that Naruto energy.
As always these are rumors that have been talked about behind closed doors between MMA higher ups, so take them as MMA rumors.
Oh hello October, enjoy extra spooky MMA rumors in the Sunday Morning Rumor Mill all month long.
- Huge if true, but the UFC is seriously considering Jon Jones versus Israel Adesanya. Talks allegedly began a few weeks ago. Israel’s quick win at UFC 243 only increased the odds.
- Rumor is inside the UFC’s offices there is a big belief that Israel can catch Bones. In search of future stars, UFC views Israel as a future PPV anchor.
- Despite a surprise appearance in WWE, rumors say Cain Velasquez has not signed a deal with the promotion. Word is Velasquez may only be a short-term contract with WWE. Sources say Cain’s run with may be an one-off versus Brock Lesnar.
- Piggybacking off last week’s CM Punk rumors. Punk, done with MMA fighting, may sign a deal with Fox Sports to be a WWE talking head. Rumor is WWE is not happy with the possibility of Punk in an a commentator role.
- With Zuffa Boxing launching in a few weeks, rumors are the UFC working on a TV deal for it. Everyone in Vegas will be going all-in on Zuffa Boxing once it Fight Pass.
If you have heard of any interesting Sunday Morning Rumor Mill MMA rumors that you would like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below, on our Facebook page, tweet us or mail them to us in an unmarked envelope. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such.