Live from the streets of Edmonton, the Sunday Morning Rumor Mill never leaves it in the hands of the judges. Stop us if you’ve heard this one before but government approved combat sports judges still have no idea what they’re watching.
MMA is back to normal, complete with last minute pay per view main event pull outs, bad MMA refs and controversial MMA judging decisions. Welcome back MMA, it’s good to see you again.
As always these are rumors that have been talked about behind closed doors between MMA higher ups, so take them as MMA rumors.
Football is back. MMA never leaves you. Before contemplating your sports abandonment issues, cuddle up next to your reliable post-UFC 215 Sunday Morning Rumor Mill.
- The latest step for the planned Four Horsewomen of MMA vs. Horsewomen of WWE feud is a live appearance by Ronda Rousey and Co on WWE TV. The finals of Mae Young Classic airs Tuesday live on the WWE Network. Rumor is the Four Horsewomen of MMA will be attendance and their will be some kind of confrontation planned
- Rumor is the UFC is still upset with Amanda Nunes over her last PPV cancelled title fight. Word out of Edmonton is a controversial five round decision did Nunes no further favors with the promotion
- Sources say the UFC is officially out of the Ray Borg business. Despite Team Mighty Mouse wanting to rebook the Borg fight, UFC officials have likely already knocked the flyweight contender out of title picture
- It looks like the plan is to have former UFC champion Brock Lesnar to run with the WWE title run for the remainder of 2017. The plan is now for Lesnar to compete for a handful of times until WrestleMania
- Huge if true but the UFC to ESPN rumors are picking up again. With new UFC owners counting on a bidding war once their deal with FOX is up, ESPN may be in play to land UFC TV rights. Landing a deal with ESPN would be a huge feather in the cap of the new UFC ownership group
If you have heard of any interesting Sunday Morning Rumor Mill MMA rumors that you would like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below, on our Facebook page, tweet us or mail them to us in an unmarked envelope. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such.