The 2023 EVLS Prague Pro, a highlight in the international bodybuilding calendar, has concluded in Prague, leaving a trail of memorable performances and new champions. This event, critical for athletes aiming for the 2024 Olympia, was not just a display of physical prowess but also a testament to the athletes’ dedication and strategic mastery.
Leading the pack in the Men’s Open division was Samson Dauda, who, fresh off his third-place finish at the 2023 Mr. Olympia and a recent victory at the Romania Muscle Fest Pro, continued his European tour with a bang. Dauda faced stiff competition from emerging talents like Horse M.D., who made an impressive Open debut in Romania, and Michal Krizanek, the defending Prague Pro champion and a top contender from the 2023 Olympia.
The event was marked by intense competition, with athletes like Nathan De Asha and Rubiel Mosquera also vying for the top spot. The anticipation was palpable among fans and participants alike, as they awaited the results, which were announced on Saturday afternoon. This event showcased not only the athletes’ physical capabilities but also their unwavering commitment and strategic approach in this highly competitive sport.
As the event unfolded, MiddleEasy provided continuous updates, capturing the excitement and high standards set by the athletes during the prejudging rounds and the main event.
2023 EVLS Prague Pro Winners:
- Men’s Open: Samson Dauda
- Classic Physique: Urs Kalecinski
- Men’s 212: Ahmad Ali Ashkanani
- Men’s Physique: Miroslav Juricek
- Bikini: Valeria Kord
- Figure: Tereza Linhartova
The detailed breakdown of the results across all categories are below:
2023 EVLS Prague Pro Breakdown
In the highly competitive Men’s Open division, Samson Dauda emerged victorious, adding another accolade to his impressive career. Dauda, who has been on a winning streak, including a recent victory at the Romania Muscle Fest Pro, continued to dominate the stage with his remarkable performance.
- Fist Place — Samson Dauda
- Second Place — Michal Krizanek
- Third Place — Rubiel Mosquera
- Fourth Place — Nathan De Asha
- Fifth Place — Jan Turek
- Sixth Place — Liang Yan
- Seventh Place — Roman Fritz
- Eighth Place — Rob Cannon
- Ninth Place — Hameed Juma
- Tenth Place — Pavel Beran
In the Men’s 212 category, Ahmad Ali Ashkanani secured the first place, showcasing his exceptional physique and conditioning. His win adds to the excitement and competitive spirit of the event.
- Fist Place — Ahmad Ali Ashkanani
- Second Place — Christian Zagarella
- Third Place — Lucas Garcia
- Fourth Place — Dawid Cnota
- Fifth Place — Giorgi Adikashvili
- Sixth Place — Daniel Vasilica
- Seventh Place — Damian Kryszpin
- Eighth Place — Vincent Alliot
The Classic Physique category saw Urs Kalecinski clinch the top spot, demonstrating his extraordinary skills and conditioning. His victory is a testament to his hard work and strategic approach to the sport.
- Fist Place — Urs Kalecinski
- Second Place — Michael Daboul
- Third Place — Alexander Westermeier
- Fourth Place — Sebastien Theurel
- Fifth Place — Karol Rogaczewski
- Sixth Place — Jordi Romero Marsal
- Seventh Place — Ruben Lopez Reyes
- Eighth Place — German Pastor
- Ninth Place — George Acheampong
- Tenth Place — Matthias Hollweck
Miroslav Juricek triumphed in the Men’s Physique category, impressing the judges and audience with his aesthetic and balanced physique. His victory is a significant achievement in his bodybuilding journey.
- Fist Place — Miroslav Juricek
- Second Place — Ondrej Kmostak
- Third Place — Furkan Er
- Fourth Place — Adeyemi Awoyani
- Fifth Place — Andrea Amato
- Sixth Place — Dawid Wachelka
- Seventh Place — Dylan Crane
- Eighth Place — Jeffrey Darko
Ninth Place —Viachaslau Tarasevich
- Tenth Place — Mohammad Almutawah
Tereza Linhartova claimed victory in the Figure category, showcasing her symmetry and muscular definition. Her win is a remarkable accomplishment in a highly competitive field.
- Fist Place — Tereza Linhartova
- Second Place — Maria Luisa Diaz
- Third Place — Rejoice Godwin
- Fourth Place — Stefana Sandu
- Fifth Place — Behnaz Nasrollahi Azar
- Sixth Place — Zulfya Bitiyeva
- Seventh Place — Kamara Graham
- Eighth Place — Karine Hajjar
- Ninth Place — Tamires Silva
- Tenth Place — Sonja Ivanov
The Bikini division was won by Valeria Kord, who stood out with her stunning presentation and fitness. Her win highlights the diversity and talent in the world of bodybuilding.
- Fist Place — Valeria Kord
- Second Place — Violeta Palamarchuk
- Third Place — Alice Marchisio
- Fourth Place — Dorottya Zoe Toth
- Fifth Place — Renata Nowak
- Sixth Place — Sara Punzetti
- Seventh Place — Lisa Reith
- Eighth Place — Sara Lujza Rogacsi
- Ninth Place — Olivia Pohankova Kovac
- Tenth Place — Petra Voldanova
The 2023 EVLS Prague Pro has been a spectacular showcase of some of the finest talents in bodybuilding. Each athlete demonstrated the culmination of their hard work, dedication, and strategic planning. As the event concludes, the bodybuilding community celebrates these champions and eagerly anticipates their future endeavors in the sport. Stay tuned for more updates and insights from the exciting world of bodybuilding.