Fighters step onto the scale at the Paul-Diaz weigh-ins.
It’s Going Down In Dallas
‘The Problem Child’ Jake Paul looks to rebound from his first loss against Tommy Fury when he returns against UFC star Nate Diaz. The Stockton-native will be making his professional boxing debut in his first stop in free agency after completing his UFC contract last September.
In the co-main event, Amanda Serrano defends her featherweight titles against former champion Heather Hardy.
All the action will take place from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. The pay-per-view event is available to purchase on DAZN and ESPN+.
18 fighters attempt to be on contract weight to make things official.
- Jake Paul (185) vs. Nate Diaz (184.9) – cruiserweight main event
- Amanda Serrano (124.6) vs. Heather Hardy (125.8) – for the undisputed featherweight title
- Chris Avila (170.3)* vs. Jeremy Stephens (167) – super middleweight bout
- Ashton Sylve (135.9 vs. William Silva (134.6) – lightweight bout
- Shadasia Green (166.9) vs. Olivia Curry (166.7) – women’s super middleweight bout
- Angel Beltran (144.4) vs. Alan Sanchez (147) – welterweight bout
- Kevin Newman II (161.8) vs. Quillisto Madera (164.9) – middleweight bout
- Noel Cavazos (148.6) vs. Jose Aguayo (149.4) – welterweight bout
- CJ Hamilton (136.9) vs. Luciano Ramos (140) – super lightweight bout
*Avila missed weight, but fight with Stephens will continue