A faceplant KO can only end in excruciating pain, while a plant that has a face is adorable. In fact in all the years of MiddleEasy I've never used the word 'adorable,' but when it comes to describing a hypothetical plant that has a face, all bets are off. Imagine that, a plant with a face. Pee-Wee's Playhouse made me believe all of those things were true in some part on the universe. Now that I'm grown up, I've come to realize that the appearance of plants with faces is completely dependent on the amount of magic mushrooms one happens to ingest.
There's another method to see a true faceplant, however. It involves getting a fist slammed in your chin at Amateur Cage Battles 7 in the UK. Check out what happened in this bout between David Tierney vs. Steven Williams in the UK. Go to the 0:53 mark for the action.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Spiderman vs. Batman AND Robin actually happened in this bizarre MMA fight
- The sound from this 5-second KO will stick with you for the rest of your life
- This could be the nastiest MMA knee KO we've seen in 2013
- This 7-second one-punch KO will solve all of your life problems, or your money back
- Spinning roundhouse kick KO directly to the head? You've got to see this...
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Bucky Boyd is BACK, and he's fighting Tree for the THIRD TIME
- Check out the trailer for a new MMA action movie starring Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida
- Shonie Carter interviews Don Frye in one of the most confusing MMA videos of 2014
- Former TUFer Luke Cummo has challenged Joe Rogan to a 'conflict resolution' meeting
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Beware of the Israeli court room beatdown