A faceplant KO can only end in excruciating pain, while a plant that has a face is adorable. In fact in all the years of MiddleEasy I've never used the word 'adorable,' but when it comes to describing a hypothetical plant that has a face, all bets are off. Imagine that, a plant with a face. Pee-Wee's Playhouse made me believe all of those things were true in some part on the universe. Now that I'm grown up, I've come to realize that the appearance of plants with faces is completely dependent on the amount of magic mushrooms one happens to ingest.
There's another method to see a true faceplant, however. It involves getting a fist slammed in your chin at Amateur Cage Battles 7 in the UK. Check out what happened in this bout between David Tierney vs. Steven Williams in the UK. Go to the 0:53 mark for the action.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Spinning roundhouse kick KO directly to the head? You've got to see this...
- Fighter makes gentlemen's agreement to fight like Frye vs. Takayama in the last 30 seconds of his bout
- Watch this video of David Loiseau knocking out a dude three times in 15 seconds
- Missed the UFC Manchester weigh-ins this morning? Don't worry, we have it right here...
- Guy gets knocked out and his body does a little dance on the canvas
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Watch Rampage Jackson use Django Unchained as a microcosm for race relations in Germany and the US
- Let's not forget this happened during Julie Kedzie's UFC Fight Night 33 weigh-in
- Watch Mirko Cro Cop host a drunken brawl in his backyard in Croatia
- Bully accidentally knocks herself out in this hilarious fail of a fight
- Blast to the Past: Dana White says he will never raise the price of UFC PPVs