A faceplant KO can only end in excruciating pain, while a plant that has a face is adorable. In fact in all the years of MiddleEasy I've never used the word 'adorable,' but when it comes to describing a hypothetical plant that has a face, all bets are off. Imagine that, a plant with a face. Pee-Wee's Playhouse made me believe all of those things were true in some part on the universe. Now that I'm grown up, I've come to realize that the appearance of plants with faces is completely dependent on the amount of magic mushrooms one happens to ingest.
There's another method to see a true faceplant, however. It involves getting a fist slammed in your chin at Amateur Cage Battles 7 in the UK. Check out what happened in this bout between David Tierney vs. Steven Williams in the UK. Go to the 0:53 mark for the action.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup