A faceplant KO can only end in excruciating pain, while a plant that has a face is adorable. In fact in all the years of MiddleEasy I've never used the word 'adorable,' but when it comes to describing a hypothetical plant that has a face, all bets are off. Imagine that, a plant with a face. Pee-Wee's Playhouse made me believe all of those things were true in some part on the universe. Now that I'm grown up, I've come to realize that the appearance of plants with faces is completely dependent on the amount of magic mushrooms one happens to ingest.
There's another method to see a true faceplant, however. It involves getting a fist slammed in your chin at Amateur Cage Battles 7 in the UK. Check out what happened in this bout between David Tierney vs. Steven Williams in the UK. Go to the 0:53 mark for the action.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Let's watch the fastest KO in Tuff-N-Uff history, 4 SECONDS!
- Want to go to UofMMA tomorrow at the Nokia Theater for FREE? Then read this!
- Guy makes pro debut in Jordan, fights guy from Jordan, faceplant KOs him, quiets entire arena
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Never violently intimidate anti-government demonstrators in Venezuela
- Woah, watch this 1.7 second KO, the fastest recorded KO in MMA history
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Just because your shirt says 'BEAST MODE' doesn't mean you can fight
- Woah, Andrei Arlovski is BACK in the UFC!
- Joey Bada$$ made Phil Davis' UFC 172 walkout music, and it's pretty badass
- There you have it, Dan Henderson vs. Daniel Cormier at UFC 173, winner gets a title shot
- You have NEVER seen Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson from this angle, ever