How To Live Stream UFC Copenhagen
UFC will stage the UFC Fight Night 160 MMA event today (Sat., Sept. 28, 2019) from inside Royal Arena in Copenhagen, Denmark. In the main headliner Middleweight prospects, Jack Hermansson and Jared Cannonier will square off, while in the co-main event Danilo Belluardo faces Mark Madsen in a lightweight bout.
Also in the main fight card, Gunnar Nelson will collide against Gilbert Burns in welterweight action. Ion Cutelaba will take on Khalil Rountree at 205 pounds and Michal Oleksiejczuk will face Ovince Saint Preux at a light heavyweight bout.
The Preliminary card bouts begin at 11 a.m. ET on ESPN+, while the main card scheduled at 2 p.m ET on ESPN+ as well.
Check out below UFC Copenhagen fight card and results:
Main Card (2 p.m. ET on ESPN+):
- Middleweight: Jared Cannonier def. Jack Hermansson via second-round TKO (0:27)
- Lightweight: Mark O. Madsen def. Danilo Belluardo via first-round TKO (1:12)
- Welterweight: Gilbert Burns def. Gunnar Nelson via unanimous decision (29-28 x3)
- Light heavyweight: Ion Cutelaba def. Khalil Rountree via first-round TKO (2:35)
- Light heavyweight: OSP def. Michal Oleksiejczuk via sub (von flue choke) (R3, 2:14)
- Welterweight: Nicolas Dalby def. Alex Oliveira via unanimous decision (29-28 x3)
Preliminary Card (11 a.m. ET on ESPN+):
- Middleweight: John Phillips def. Alen Amedovski via first-round KO (0:14)
- Middleweight: Makhmud Muradov def. Alessio Di Chirico via unanimous decision (29-28 x3)
- Welterweight: Ismail Naurdiev def. Siyar Bahadurzada via unanimous decision (30-26 x2, 30-25)
- Featherweight: Giga Chikadze vs. Brandon Davis ruled draw (29-28, 28-29, 29-29)
- Bantamweight: Lina Lansberg def. Macy Chiasson via unanimous decision (29-27 x2, 29-28)
- Lightweight: Marc Diakiese def. Lando Vannata via unanimous decision (30-27 x2, 30-26)
- Bantamweight: Jack Shore def. Nohelin Hernandez via sub (RNC) (R3, 2:51)
Up and at it early! #UFCCopenhagen gets underway at 11amET/8amPT on ESPN+ pic.twitter.com/X4z2QG6oRU
— UFC (@ufc) September 28, 2019