No one has a party on a Friday morning except MiddleEasy and maybe a few other people that live in Hollywood. Lindsay Lohan has to be in there. Unfortunately, she doesn’t run an MMA site so we are forced to exclude her from our little Friday Morning MMA Link Party. The tap is outside on the porch, the cups are on the kitchen counter and remember, please don’t spill.
– Donald Cerrone and Leonard Garcia plan to open up a Chipotle in New Mexico [MMAFighting]
– MFC’s Mark Pavelich: Megalomaniac or Misunderstood? [Heavy]
– New York is one step closer to legalizing MMA [CagePotato]
– Tito Ortiz avoids Chuck Liddell on set of TUF [WatchKalibRun]
– Rich Franklin’s all-star team of TUF 11 assistant coaches revealed [Fives Ounces of Pain]
– Tito Ortiz says ‘All haters can suck it’ [Fight! Magazine]
– Wanderlei Silva Stands Up for Fans at UFC Expo [MMAScraps]