Conor Mcgregor Calls For Fight With ‘Hollywood Actress Mark Wahlberg For UFC Shares’

Conor Mcgregor
Conor Mcgregor

Conor Mcgregor At It Again Wants UFC Shares

Former two division Champion Conor Mcgregor recently announced his retirement from sports of MMA. He usually does trash talk about his fellow fighters on social media this time around he took his attention toward Hollywood actor.

On Saturday night, Mcgregor took to Twitter and challenged Hollywood actor and company investor Mark Wahlberg to fight for all the UFC shares.

“I’ve decided to challenge Hollywood actress Mark Wahlberg next. A fight for all the shares!”

Lately, Irishman has been pretty vocal about getting a share in the UFC. Before his unexpected retirement from MMA, Mcgregor revealed he’s in negotiation with the company and aiming for a summer return.

Conor and Donald Cerrone ‘Cowboy’ linked to fighting each other however the bout talks fell sideways. The fight was over main event spot but UFC didn’t agree to give Conor headliner bout. Mcgregor also confessed he’ll concede co-main slot if he’s offered a share in the company.

UFC head honcho Dana White previously said it’s unlikely that he’ll ever give Mcgregor a stake of the company.

His recent tweet for sure adds fuel to his ongoing beef with the promotion.

UFC sold out to Endeavor back in 2016, and new owners gave a chance to many A-list celebrities, and top-level businessmen’s to purchase a stake in the UFC and Mark is one of them.

The first time Mcgregor asked for company shares was back in 2016, to that Wahlberg said ‘cut the check.’

“Cut the check,” Wahlberg said. “As a matter of fact, I’ll give him a piece of mine, because you know what, he’s the face of the UFC right now. But also, in business, you gotta cut the check.” Via TMZ

Mcgregor last fought back in October at UFC 229 where he suffered a fourth-round submission loss against UFC Lightweight Champion Khabib Nurmagomedov.

Shortly after his retirement announcement, news emerged that Mcgregor is under investigation over sexual assault allegations in Ireland.

Earlier this week, Mcgregor received some great news that charges against him about bus attack are over.

What do you think of Mcgregor’s recent challenge to Mark Wahlberg?

For more MMA News, Rumors and Updates follow the Red Monster on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here