Training gloves are the most essential core component of a fighter’s gym bag. Without a good pair of gloves, a fighter will not be able to enter a gym and spar, hit mitts, or train on speed or heavy bags.
In most cases, elite training equipment comes at an elite price. However, it’s important for a young fighter to be able to get elite training at a budget price. Here at Middle Easy, we’ve selected the best quality gloves for a young fighter to get under $50.00 US dollars.
Venom Contender 2.0 Boxing Gloves
The Venom Contender series is famous for being injected with high-quality foam. The series is known for having its signature high-quality wrist strap for maximum wrist protection.
The fit also allows for hand wraps to be worn underneath, for an authentic feel during training.
These gloves are ideal for mitt training, heavy bag training, and intense fitness training. The best part is, the gloves can be worn from beginning levels all the way up to advanced, and you can purchase them for under $50.00 here.
- High density injected foam
- High quality semi-leather. Twice more resistant than previous generation
- Large velcro enclosure for a better wrist protection
- Improved fitting for a better comfort
Adidas Hybrid 100 Boxing Gloves
The Adidas Hybrid 100 is a perfect unisex boxing glove for fighters in the starting stages of their careers.
The gloves feature PU Flexo-Curvex technology provides a clear bond cell structure that optimizes heavy shock absorption by a better distribution of force. They also have moisture-wicking technology that should keep your hands nice and dry throughout workouts.
Most importantly, the gloves provide maximum comfort, can really take a beating and are currently only $39.95. There are also multiple colors available for the expression of the athlete.
- Great for shadow boxing, heavy bag training
- Ergonomic shape provides for the ultimate combination of speed and power
- Keep your hands cool and dry with the moisture wicking palm
Hyabusa Boxing S4 Gloves
The Hyabusa S4’s feature technology suited for intense bag and mitt work training. They come with injection-molded foam contours to the natural curvature of the hand for proper fist closure and provides excellent shock absorption when punching.
They come in a variety of colors as well as hand wraps and a wash bag. The gloves just make the list at a $49.99 price point, but must be included for how well they perform.
- A NEW STANDARD FOR BEGINNER BOXING GLOVES: A boxing glove that checks all of the boxes, from protection and comfort to durability and fit. Comfortable and supportive the moment you put them on, featuring PU leather construction, nylon lining, and a mesh palm to ensure the S4 will stand up to high-intensity workouts week after week, month after month.
- BUILT FOR COMFORT WITH A TAILORED FIT: The pre-curved ergonomic pocket, grip bar and proper thumb position ensure proper fist closure and alignment — sizes 10 oz 12 oz, 14 oz, and 16 oz.
- SUPPORT YOU CAN TRUST: The single strap works in tandem with the splinted wrist support to deliver a secure, protective fit that prevents risky and damaging bends
- PADDED KNUCKLE PROTECTION: Most starter gloves don’t fully protect your hands. S4 delivers splinted wrist support and cushioning foam to keep you properly protected while you hone your technique.
Venum Challenger MMA Gloves
These gloves are the first pair of MMA gloves featured on our list and for a good reason. Like all Venom products, these gloves feature a high-quality wrist strap system that provides maximum wrist stability.
The layered foam pattern positioned in the knuckle area creates a shock absorption feel that is suitable for intense sparring and mitt work. They also include additional padding in the thumb area that allows for the gloves to feel good enough to wear in a professional competition.
They fit snug so don’t expect to fit hand wraps underneath, but the protection provided within the glove itself is more than enough to get you by. Coming in at a price of $44.99, these gloves are a must for any beginner that wants a professional feel.
- Layered foam for better protection and shock absorption
- High wrist maintaining thanks to an Adjustable strap
- Exclusive Velcro strap System for hand pre-positioning
Title Classic Leather Elastic Training Gloves 2.0
The Title brand name has been around combat sports forever. Title training 2.0 gloves are 100% top grain leather and feature 2 inches of protective padded foam.
Fit, protection, and stability are reasons why these gloves perform like a dream for mitt work and shadow boxing.
A full wraparound elastic and leather wrist strap with hook-and-loop attachment assure a firm, custom fit for the individual athletes. The $49.99 price point gets these gloves just under our price for consideration.
- TITLE Classic Top Seller for almost 20 years is now even more exciting and advanced with improvements and added features
- Constructed with 100% genuine top-grain leather for super durable, long lasting, ultra-resilient training gloves
- Professionally packed with more than 2” of preformed, thick, shock absorbing, protective molded foam
- Full wraparound elastic and leather wrist strap with hook-and-loop attachment
RDX MMA Gloves
The RDX MMA Gloves feature a 100% full cow grain leather. Stitching in cooperation with the leather provides a unique experience in which the gloves can stretch to the fit of the hand, but still keep its ergonomic design.
Featuring a padded block over wrist-joint along with shock dissipating gel, these gloves have all the padding you’ll need.
Special perforations on the inner fingers and thumb sheath enhance sweat management and provide maximum grip for grappling. Currently, you can find these gloves for $45.49.
- Authentic Full Grain Cowhide Leather built MMA gloves are strengthened with reinforced stitching for quality.
- Extra-thick tri-slab foam based padding with separate padded block over wrist-joint along with shock dissipating gel
- Quick-EZ Hook and Loop closure provides enhanced wrist-support and a secure fit.
- Sweat wicking synthetic fabric draws sweat away from skin enabling hand-comfort and breathability.
Sanabul Battle Forged Muay Thai Style Kickboxing Professional Gloves
Battle-tested. These feature a synthetic leather upper for comfort and a three-level padded system for maximum protection.
A breathable lining on the inside of the gloves makes them easy to put on and take off.
Heavy bags can take a beating as the forged shape and synthetic materials are made for durability. Although they only come in three colors, the gloves can be found for $49.99 on most retailers.
- Battle Tested: We created our Battle Forged series with the serious striker in mind. That’s why Team Sanabul athletes like UFC fighters Alan Jouban and Sean “Sugar” O’Malley use our gear day in and day out to prepare them for battle
- Technologically Advanced. The fit is the same as traditional Muay Thai gloves but we use SBL engineered leather, hand-shaped three layer foam, and other modifications to provide added comfort and durability
- Cutting Edge Design: A classic leather glove aesthetic paired with new school design. SBL Engineered leather makes cleaning and upkeep easier. Durasoft Impact Foam lets you squeeze more power out of your punches without worrying about your knuckles
- Sophistication in Simplicity: Solid colors and the iconic Sanabul embossed logo gives these shin guards a timeless look that will age gracefully as they go hundreds of rounds with you
Depending on your needs, each one of these gloves offers a unique training experience. Whether you need to hit mitts, crack on the heavy bag, or spar against a live opponent, any one of these should fit a beginning athlete’s training needs.
Enjoy high quality at low prices. Middle Easy has you covered.