Donald ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone Calls For Fight With Conor Mcgregor On 4th Of July After Al Iaquinta Win

Donald Cerrone
Donald Cerrone

Donald Cerrone Calls Out Former Two-Division Champion Conor Mcgregor After UFC On ESPN+9 Win

A few months back there were talks of potential booking of Donald Cerrone and Conor Mcgregor fight following “Cowboy’s” second-round TKO win over Alexander Hernandez. Even Irishman took to social media and congratulated Cerrone.

However, those plans went to the gutter when Mcgregor spats with the UFC over main headliner bout instead of co-main and shares in the company and later announced his retirement. Promotion instead went on to book Cerrone vs. Al Iaquinta for UFC On ESPN+9.

Earlier this week Cerrone said the chase is over for lucrative fight against Conor Mcgregor. But it seems like ‘Cowboy’ still chasing it after last night’s (Sat., May 4, 2019) decision win over Al Iaquinta at UFC Ottawa. (h/t MMAMania)

”I want the title, whatever that means, man!” Cerrone told Michael Bisping in the cage as he held his son in his arms. “Unless, Conor McGregor, you want to fight me in July. I’m ready. Fourth of July, let’s do it!”

During his post-fight interview with ESPN Cerrone requests Mcgregor let’s throwdown man.

”Get a grip on life, bro, let’s go!” he said. “Come on! Put your bank account against my bank account! My bank account, I spent that at the bar!”

Do you think Cerrone will ever fight Mcgregor? Before this fight ever come to fruition promotion needs to deal a lingering issues Mcgregor have with them.

For more MMA News, Rumors and Updates follow the Red Monster on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here