Extra fighters, enhanced gameplay and now Easter Eggs. EA Vancouver is like a loving, nurturing mother hen to EA UFC. Sure, the launch was a little rough around the edges, but now we have a fantastic fighting game/MMA simulation that keeps on giving.
There’s even a wink and a nudge from the gameplay devs as they’ve implemented eleven EAster Eggs within the game that will make any astute MMA fan giggle. Get it, EAster Eggs? I’ll be here forever.
Massive props to DGFIshingTime for compiling this list. These are the first nine and how to unlock them:
1. Henderson/Bisping – If in round 2 Henderson lands an inside leg kick/overhand right combo Bisping will be knocked down.
2. Aldo/Swanson – If in round 1 the first strike thrown and landed by Aldo is the Aldo jumping double knee, Swanson will be knocked down.
3. Weidman/Silva – If Weidman lands a lead hook while Silva is taunting, Silva will be knocked down.
4. Silva/Sonnen – If silva evades a spinning back fist attempt from Sonnen, Sonnen will fall down.
5. Silva/Belfort – If in round 1, Silva lands his front kick to the head, Belfort will be knocked down.
6. Belfort/Rockhold – If in round 1, Belfort lands a spinning heel kick, Rockhold will be knocked down.
These were all found by Dgame1985. Here is a video of him performing them:
7. JDS/Hunt – If in round 3, JDS lands his spinning heel kick, Hunt will be knocked down.
8. Barao/Wineland – If in round 2, Barao lands his spinning side kick to the head, Wineland will be knocked down.
9. Browne/Overeem – If in round 1, Browne lands a front kick to the head, Overeem will be knocked down.
These three were found by Xi-R3LAPZE-iX. Here is the videos of him performing them:
We’re thinking Pettis/Bendo Showtime Kick has to be one, even though we can’t seem to pull it off. Maybe a Shogun/Chuck or Forrest KO will be in there? Hmmm. Just spitballin’.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.