Hasim Rahman Jr. Says Jake Paul Turned Down $30 Million Fight With Vitor Belfort

Paul turned down a huge payday according to Rahman Jr.

Jake Paul, Hasim Rahman Jr.
Credit: Jake Paul, Hasim Rahman Jr. (via Instagram)

The bad blood between Hasim Rahman Jr. and Jake Paul isn’t going away anytime soon.

Ducking Belfort??

Rahman Jr. returns to action against former UFC champion Vitor Belfort next month in England; however, Rahman Jr. claims ‘Fake’ Paul turned down a fight with Belfort…for 30 million dollars.

In a recent interview with The Schmo, Rahman Jr. says that Paul is ducked Belfort.

“It’s more so about proving a point of why ‘Fake Paul’ was scared,” Rahman told The Schmo. “He doesn’t want to fight Vitor, he declined that. They put $30 million on the table for them to fight, he didn’t want to take that, and then now he didn’t want to fight me.

These two guys that Jake is obviously ducking, obviously scared of, now we going to fight. No matter which way the fight goes, I don’t think Jake is going to be in a rush to get in the ring with either one of us.”

Rahman Jr. and Paul were set to fight each other last month; however, a botched weight issue caused the fight to be scrapped, and ever since, Rahman Jr. has been all over Paul.

Moving on

When Rahman Jr. figured out he wouldn’t get the Paul fight, he moved on to Belfort, which goes down on October 15. Paul is also fighting a former UFC champion and someone who beat Belfort – Anderson Silva.

Will Rahman Jr. and Paul ever fight? Who knows, but it definitely won’t be in 2022.

For more MMA News, Rumors and Updates follow the Red Monster on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram

Related

Leave a Comment