Nearly all the people that are reading this, don't know this very important fact about me. It's not an embarrassing or anything of that nature, I'm very open about this certain thing about me and my body and during elementary and middle school it was a hot topic for me to discuss.
My arms don't fully extent. Most people's arms form a 180 degree angle, mine don't they stop at around a 155 degree angle. Both arms too, they both stop at nearly the same spot. I remember going to see a doctor about it when I was younger, I didn't have insurance and getting it fixed would've cost a few thousand dollars too many. It doesn't hinder me in my everyday life, sure, it'd be nice to reach the top shelf without having to stand on my tippy toes but I can deal with it.
Unfortunately for me this means my jab and straight right have even less of a reach then they should. Basically I'm Sean Sherk. So I will never be able to have a devastating KO with a straight right like this and it makes me sad.
- Watch as a medical professional in Victoria, Australia argues against increased fighter safety
- We answer the question: 'Should you care about TUF: Australia vs Canada?'
- Check out the entire cast for TUF: Canada vs. Australia in this snazzy video
- FOX Sports featured a writer that wants UFC banned in Australia, seriously...
- Check out this slick documentary about 'The White Anderson Silva,' otherwise known as Brian Ebersole
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- Here are your free PS+ games for January 1, 2015
- Daniel Bryan's appearance on RAW last night, was something that can never be replicated
- You can rob store-owners with snowballs in GTA V
- Want to see the top five boxing matches of the year? Here they are
- Santa brought us two episodes of Botchamania for Christmas