Here's your Brazilian cultural lesson for today: If you call someone a 'Mamma's Boy', you better back it up by dancing around for the next ten minutes. That's the only way your insult can fully be realized. In Brazil, all personal and family insults are accompanied with a dance number. That's how Carnival gets started every year -- two dudes slinging 'Yo Mamma' jokes until eventually an entire parade barrels through the town complete with chicks rocking peacock feathers and large golden hats. All of that is derived from a Demian Maia joke that I didn't explain in the beginning of the paragraph. I tried to fool your cognition with an incomplete thought, and it worked.
We're not sure what will transpire at UFC 168 when Anderson Silva clashes with Chris Weidman in an attempt to regain his belt, but if he's unsuccessful he definitely has a career lip syncing old R&B hits. Take that act to Vegas, Anderson.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Anderson Silva asks for a rematch with Nick Diaz and then he tweets about Mariah Carey
- Wednesday's Dana White Come to Jesus Meeting Set to Not Be Fun
- Anderson Silva yanked from TUF: Brazil 4, which is actually filming in Vegas, unfortunately
- REPORT: GSP Classifies PEDs as a Biological Weapon
- BREAKING: Anderson Silva and Nick Diaz Prove That Everyone's On Drugs
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup