Here's your Brazilian cultural lesson for today: If you call someone a 'Mamma's Boy', you better back it up by dancing around for the next ten minutes. That's the only way your insult can fully be realized. In Brazil, all personal and family insults are accompanied with a dance number. That's how Carnival gets started every year -- two dudes slinging 'Yo Mamma' jokes until eventually an entire parade barrels through the town complete with chicks rocking peacock feathers and large golden hats. All of that is derived from a Demian Maia joke that I didn't explain in the beginning of the paragraph. I tried to fool your cognition with an incomplete thought, and it worked.
We're not sure what will transpire at UFC 168 when Anderson Silva clashes with Chris Weidman in an attempt to regain his belt, but if he's unsuccessful he definitely has a career lip syncing old R&B hits. Take that act to Vegas, Anderson.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Jay-Z teamed up with Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen to produce a micro-documentary, wait what?
- Anderson Silva says Cris Cyborg has a 90% chance of beating Ronda Rousey
- Check out the trailer for a new MMA action movie starring Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida
- Watch Anderson Silva throw the first kicks with his newly-reassembled leg
- Let's all watch this depressing video of Anderson Silva trying to play soccer
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!