Last night I spent nearly an hour editing an Eddie Bravo interview I did for a feature in High Times Magazine. When the issue is published, I'll be sure to hassle every person reading MiddleEasy to get a copy or it.
After I conducted the interview, Eddie disclosed to me that 30 minutes prior to the interview he had a sandwich entirely composed of THC-laden peanut butter and that he was going to teach an hour-long class on the stuff. It made for an interesting interview, but needless to say I had to cut out nearly 75% of it. It was rambling, highly interesting rambling however.
If only Eddie Bravo knew about this submission between Ivan Buchinger vs. Mick Sinclair from Cage Warriors 60 then he could name it something bizarre like -- '3:00 am Ramen noodle mastery.' Check it out.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Spiderman vs. Batman AND Robin actually happened in this bizarre MMA fight
- This could be the nastiest MMA knee KO we've seen in 2013
- Fighter makes gentlemen's agreement to fight like Frye vs. Takayama in the last 30 seconds of his bout
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Fighting a drunk Irish guy with two of your friends is just futile
- Scissor chokes don't always work in MMA, but when they do it's pretty impressive
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Never forget these ridiculously sloppy punches were exchanged at UFC London...
- Check out Sh*t people tweeted @MiddleEasy during UFC London
- Alexander Gustafsson just made knocking out Jimi Manuwa look easy at UFC London
- Eduardo Dantas may have pulled off submission of the year at Bellator 111
- Lavar Johnson manifested absolute brutality in the Bellator heavyweight tournament