Last night I spent nearly an hour editing an Eddie Bravo interview I did for a feature in High Times Magazine. When the issue is published, I'll be sure to hassle every person reading MiddleEasy to get a copy or it.
After I conducted the interview, Eddie disclosed to me that 30 minutes prior to the interview he had a sandwich entirely composed of THC-laden peanut butter and that he was going to teach an hour-long class on the stuff. It made for an interesting interview, but needless to say I had to cut out nearly 75% of it. It was rambling, highly interesting rambling however.
If only Eddie Bravo knew about this submission between Ivan Buchinger vs. Mick Sinclair from Cage Warriors 60 then he could name it something bizarre like -- '3:00 am Ramen noodle mastery.' Check it out.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- The Bare Knuckle scene in the UK is growing strong
- This guy now holds the heavyweight world record for the fastest KO in MMA history
- Watch this British ref rear naked choke a fighter that wouldn't stop punching his opponent
- Guy wins MMA fight with a reverse Boston crab, off his BACK!
- Guy makes pro debut in Jordan, fights guy from Jordan, faceplant KOs him, quiets entire arena
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!