Last night I spent nearly an hour editing an Eddie Bravo interview I did for a feature in High Times Magazine. When the issue is published, I'll be sure to hassle every person reading MiddleEasy to get a copy or it.
After I conducted the interview, Eddie disclosed to me that 30 minutes prior to the interview he had a sandwich entirely composed of THC-laden peanut butter and that he was going to teach an hour-long class on the stuff. It made for an interesting interview, but needless to say I had to cut out nearly 75% of it. It was rambling, highly interesting rambling however.
If only Eddie Bravo knew about this submission between Ivan Buchinger vs. Mick Sinclair from Cage Warriors 60 then he could name it something bizarre like -- '3:00 am Ramen noodle mastery.' Check it out.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Fighter makes gentlemen's agreement to fight like Frye vs. Takayama in the last 30 seconds of his bout
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Fighting a drunk Irish guy with two of your friends is just futile
- Scissor chokes don't always work in MMA, but when they do it's pretty impressive
- Watch this amateur fighter catch his opponent in the craziest rubber guard submission we've ever seen
- Amateur MMA fighter gets hit on the chin and goes to instant faceplant KO mode
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- A Lesson in Street MMA: ASU fans, never talk smack to an old guy from UofA
- Ah, so this is officially the new Wonder Woman that will be in the Batman vs. Superman movie
- Watch this guy get a technical foul for cursing on the mic while playing NBA 2k14 on Xbox One
- Watch the world's first glove-touch-to-high-kick KO in combat sports history
- Ben Askren has signed with ONE FC and it looks like he's fighting Phil Baroni...