Last night I spent nearly an hour editing an Eddie Bravo interview I did for a feature in High Times Magazine. When the issue is published, I'll be sure to hassle every person reading MiddleEasy to get a copy or it.
After I conducted the interview, Eddie disclosed to me that 30 minutes prior to the interview he had a sandwich entirely composed of THC-laden peanut butter and that he was going to teach an hour-long class on the stuff. It made for an interesting interview, but needless to say I had to cut out nearly 75% of it. It was rambling, highly interesting rambling however.
If only Eddie Bravo knew about this submission between Ivan Buchinger vs. Mick Sinclair from Cage Warriors 60 then he could name it something bizarre like -- '3:00 am Ramen noodle mastery.' Check it out.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Guy wins MMA fight with a reverse Boston crab, off his BACK!
- Guy makes pro debut in Jordan, fights guy from Jordan, faceplant KOs him, quiets entire arena
- Woah, watch this 1.7 second KO, the fastest recorded KO in MMA history
- Spiderman vs. Batman AND Robin actually happened in this bizarre MMA fight
- This could be the nastiest MMA knee KO we've seen in 2013
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- How much would you pay for this hypothetical Bellator vs. World Series of Fighting PPV card?
- Relive Cat Zingano's KO over Miesha Tate in beautiful wood burned animation
- Let's watch 40 geeks transform into half-assed MMA fighters
- Bjorn Rebney says calling Ronda Rousey the biggest star in MMA is disrespectful
- Alexander Gustafsson believes Jon Jones is doing whatever he can to not fight him