Crib to the Cage: The top eleven MMA Yearbook pics of UFC champions before they famous
The MMA Yearbook has returned. A throwback to both the ealy days of MiddleEasy and the early days of the current crop of UFC champions. Here is our updated top eleven MMA Yearbook pics of UFC champions before they famous.
1) Women’s Strawweight: Rose Namajunas
To be honest not much has changed apart from the hairstyle.
2) Women’s Bantamweight: Amanda Nunes
Doesn’t time fly when you’re the UFC champ.
3) Women’s Featherweight: Cris Cyborg
It’s incredibly hard to find an old Cris Cyborg photo, this was the best I could manage. If you can find any out there be sure to hit us up.
4) Flyweight: Demetrious Johnson
The mighty construction worker. From builder to Minecrafter. Legendary.
5) Bantamweight: T.J Dillashaw
‘Oh my goodness’ – *Joe Rogan voice*
6) Featherweight: Max Holloway
Max on the beach posing, who would have known the Blessed Era was imminent? #ItIsWhatItIs
7) Lightweight: Conor McGregor
I found this photo on a Sherdog forum titled ‘Did Conor McGregor get a nose job?’ What do you think?
8) Welterweight: Tyron Woodley
Voted most likely to steal your chick circa 1998.
9) Middleweight: Georges St. Pierre
Yikes! What a transformation. Arguably the best ever in the octagon and with life transformations.
10) Light Heavyweight: Daniel Cormier
DC back in the wrestling glory days.
11) Heavyweight: Stipe Miocic
Seriously, can this guy get any more likable? Show me a Stipe hater and I’ll show you an idiot. I’m also getting major Sage Northcutt vibes off those spikes.