Skip to Content

UFC President Dana Says Not True On Conor McGregor Vs. Nate Diaz Trilogy Fight Rumor At UFC 219

UFC President Dana Says Not True On Conor McGregor Vs. Nate Diaz Trilogy Fight Rumor At UFC 219

UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor immediately after his 10th round TKO loss to Floyd Mayweather in his professional boxing debut “The Money Fight” last month in Las Vegas, Nevada. Speculations are rumoring that as whats next in “The Notorious” Conor Mcgregor’s kitty.

Before “The Money Fight” Conor McGregor put on a fabulous performance at UFC 205 bout where Conor McGregor knockout Eddie Alvarez in a second-round to win the UFC Lightweight Championship. Then he announced that he would take some time off while his longtime girlfriend had their first baby ahead of the Mayweather hiatus. Currently, Nate Diaz has been absent from the world-famous octagon for over a year and is effectively ready to strike in hope for a third fight against Conor McGregor.

There has been news circulating that the highly anticipated rubber match between Conor McGregor (21-3 MMA, 9-1 UFC) and Nate Diaz (19-11 MMA, 14-9 UFC) has been in the process of sign-up for their third fight at main event UFC 219 on December 30th in Las Vegas. But UFC president Dana white denies the rumor by saying “Not True.” on his tweet Sunday night.

Diaz’s last fight was at UFC 202 Las Vegas when he lost the rematch by Conor McGregor via majority points decision.

Let’s see and wait if UFC president Dana White has any weigh in his recent words about trilogy fight with Nate Diaz.

For more MMA News, Rumors and Updates follow the Red Monster on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
Video: Watch the Most Heavyweight Knockout of All Time by Aorigele During Road FC
← Read Last Post
Full Fight: Minowa Man fought at Road FC over the weekend and it was Super Hulk-tastic
Read Next Post →