By Jessica Hudnall (@LegKickTKO)
Holiday Havok has come and gone, and after the greatest instance of underhanded tactics, the Alt-Right Connection not only retained their titles, they won the War on Christmas. Now, Bike Bianchi is fighting back with his most trusted weapon, The Fixers — two pathetic men who will try their best to get even.
Early Sunday morning, after UFC 219, at 1:30 AM ET, SuperChat Pro Wrestling returns with another stacked card. The card begins, as usual, with a defense of the Scramble Title — an 8-man battle royale in which you can be finished in a multitude of ways. It’s a belt that’s impossible to defend, but it always makes for an entertaining opening contest.
There’s also an MMA Tournament, so expect a lot of elbows to the spine as perpetually concussed Irishman Kelly Kelley, alcoholic substitute teacher Mike Miller, former Gruesome champ Blaster Robinson, and the nipple-less Front Reed battle it out.
Expect some awkward moments when Ron Lewis takes on Ricky Robinson. The Canadian was severely put-off when the two first met in the finals of the Atomicos Tournament. Robinson made several sexual advances towards “Big Daddy”, and now Lewis wants to get his hands on Robinson. Wait, not like that.
SuperChat is known for its hardcore matches, and things are going to get violent as former Hardcore champ Zoning Zhang takes on beer homebrewer and disgraced substitute teacher, Freddy Fischer, in a light tube deathmatch.
At Holiday Havok, a new title was created, the Trios championship, won by the Supreme family. Any title needs a healthy division, so there’s some trios action as Blowhole Bernard, Justice Turner, and Baby Hayes take on Jacques Jean-Jacques, Miles Manhoef and Gordon Kuntz in six-man action.
The Dot TV title, a belt nearly impossible to wrest from the hands of Offers Thompson due to the 15-minute time limit, is now in the slightly greasy hands of Fat Jonesy. He’s looking for his second defense as he takes on Men’s Warehouse manager, Spencer Morgan.
The S1 division is a bit of an anomaly, as SuperChat Fight League began as a kickboxing organization. Now it’s branched into pro wrestling, but also holds kickboxing bouts on its wrestling cards. Gorvis Rogers, a boxing standout is taking on former champ, Choochai TrainMuayThaiGym for number one contender status.
The odd couple of Philly Supreme and Discussion Davis, known as Philly Davis, fell short in their bid for the Hardcore Tag titles at Holiday Havok. However, they’re taking on Captain White and Algorithm Schneider, known as High Seas, for a higher spot in normal tag action.
The Gruesome MMA title had a bit of an issue with multiple contenders logjammed at the top. At Holiday Havok, Magomed Ashmonov swooped in out of the blue to take the belt. Now, two tournament winners, Chuckie Murphy and Zoarstriani Brown are facing off to determine who gets the first crack at the Dagestani.
The Hardcore title is also on the line, as Technology Cooper takes on notable Frenchman, DuBois in a hellacious Brick Wall deathmatch.
In the main event, The Fixers, made up of Xylophonist Bianchi and Let Liu, the two-man problem solvers Bike Bianchi unleashes when he’s backed into a corner, are teaming up with Boxing Bianchi to take on the Alt-Right Connection. Boxing is looking for revenge after getting triple-teamed in his World Title match against Ichabod Adams at Holiday Havok, and Bike has sent The Fixers to back up his brother.
Tune in at 1:30 AM ET on Sunday morning to catch this fantastic Super Chat Pro Wrestling card.
1. Opening Scramble: Rastaban Baptiste(C) vs. October Schmidt/Credit Lewis/Tapas Tiempo/Bradford Culpepper/Earl Vontrelle/Eosinophil/Weather Walker
2. Gruesome Tournament Semi-Finals: Kelly Kelley vs. Mike Miller
3. Gruesome Tournament Semi-Finals: Blaster Robinson vs. Front Reed
4. Gruesome Tournament Finals: X vs. X
5. Sexual Tension: Ron Lewis vs. Ricky Robinson
6. Light Tube Death Match: Zoning Zhang vs. Freddy Fischer
7. Trios: Blowhole Bernard/Justice Turner/Baby Hayes vs. Jean-Jacques/Miles Manhoef/Gordon Kuntz
8. Dot TV Championship: Fat Jonesy(C) vs. Spencer Morgan
9. S-1 Contender Bout: Gorvis Rodgers vs. Choochai TrainMuayThaiGym
10. Tag Team Bout: Philly Davis (Philly Supreme/Discussion Davis) vs. High Seas (Captain White/Algorithm Schneider)
11. Gruesome Contender Bout: Chuckie Murphy vs. Zoarastriani Brown
12. Brick Wall Deathmatch Hardcore Championship: Technology Cooper(C) vs. Dubois
13. The Fixers Strike Back: The Fixers (Xylophonist Bianchi/Let Liu)/Boxing Bianchi vs. The Alt-Right Connection (Ichabod Adams/Federal Bell/Piotr Petrov)