Dana White Changes Tune On Conor McGregor, Now Respects ‘Notorious’ Despite Bus Attack

UFC 223 event went through one big turmoil after Conor McGregor, and his entourage stormed media day festivities as they attacked a bus full of UFC fighters competing at the event.

That incident shocked everyone including Dana White, who went on to say Mcgregor ‘I don’t know if he’s on drugs or what.’ and said the bus attack incident ‘the most disgusting thing that has ever happened’ in the UFC.

The working relationship between White and McGregor took a huge blow this week.

White told that he had been in touch with Conor the day before the event. By the sounds of it, the cracks are starting to be repaired as he suggested that the conversation was a bit more healthy than the last one.

“We talked, it’s good,” White told reporters at the UFC 223 post-fight press conference. “I think that there’s a mutual respect between us and obviously this week, I had so many things thrown at me. To focus on this show was insane. We’ll get back and we’ll focus on Conor McGregor.”

McGregor surrenders himself to the NYPD following his mayhem late Thursday night. Authorities say he’s facing assault charges stemming the incident, which resulted in a June 14 court date.

As per Conor McGregor’s manager recent statement, Notorious wants to compete ASAP.

For more MMA News, Rumors and Updates follow the Red Monster on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram

Join our list

Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.

Thank you for subscribing.

Something went wrong.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here