Don't worry, you're not alone. Not even I can follow the logic of what Dana White said in his recent interview with MMAJunkie regarding Georges St. Pierre. Granted, if what Dana White says is true, then the logic failure follows solely on Georges St. Pierre. I mean it's the equivalent of seeing a briefcase full of money and then stating 'I don't want to pick it up because someone else will later.' At least we think it's something like that.
We do realize that all of this could just be to strum up St. Pierre's desire to face Silva -- and of course improve ZUFFA's ability to make an enormous amount of cash so Dana White can swim in it, Scrooge McDuck style.
There's no doubt about it — that's a fact (that St-Pierre doesn't want the fight). If that was the case, he'd say, '(Expletive) Weidman. I'll take that fight. I really think Weidman's going to beat him, but I don't want Weidman to beat him. I want to be the guy to beat him.'
I've been working hard to try to make those fights. Georges St-Pierre would not even think about this fight because Anderson Silva's going to (lose), according to Georges St-Pierre.
My god I can't wait after UFC 162 to slip on the egg on everyone's face that claimed Weidman would defeat Silva.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Watch Rampage Jackson use Django Unchained as a microcosm for race relations in Germany and the US
- Let's not forget this happened during Julie Kedzie's UFC Fight Night 33 weigh-in
- Watch Mirko Cro Cop host a drunken brawl in his backyard in Croatia
- Bully accidentally knocks herself out in this hilarious fail of a fight
- Blast to the Past: Dana White says he will never raise the price of UFC PPVs