The Walking Dead and I have an interesting relationship. I watched the TV show and I fully enjoyed it, up until the last episode of season one. I figured, oh well that was an awful ending and I figured I would give season 2 a chance, I just couldn’t get into it. The comic series I hear is amazing, I’ve been considering picking them up for a while even if I’m not a huge comic guy.
I’ve heard nothing but positive remarks about the Telltale series as well. As you may have known our very own Dave Walsh is a huge proponent of the series. Dave and I often differ on our gaming preferences, I often like to be challenged when gaming, Dave doesn’t. I must say, I will have to look into picking up the Walking Dead season 1, as Dave and I both are huge fans or Heavy Rain and this just seems just as hair raising if not more so.
Season 2 episode 1 is coming “very soon” whatever that means.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- This dude's business card can play Tetris, your move Bill Gates...
- South Park: The Stick of Truth is out, here are the top 7 censored scenes
- Manhoef vs. Cyborg II is happening, and it takes place at 'Gringo Super Fight'
- Rampage Jackson: Still violent
- King Mo keeps the Sengoku dream alive and advances in the Bellator LHW tournament