The Walking Dead and I have an interesting relationship. I watched the TV show and I fully enjoyed it, up until the last episode of season one. I figured, oh well that was an awful ending and I figured I would give season 2 a chance, I just couldn’t get into it. The comic series I hear is amazing, I’ve been considering picking them up for a while even if I’m not a huge comic guy.
I’ve heard nothing but positive remarks about the Telltale series as well. As you may have known our very own Dave Walsh is a huge proponent of the series. Dave and I often differ on our gaming preferences, I often like to be challenged when gaming, Dave doesn’t. I must say, I will have to look into picking up the Walking Dead season 1, as Dave and I both are huge fans or Heavy Rain and this just seems just as hair raising if not more so.
Season 2 episode 1 is coming “very soon” whatever that means.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- Watch the full Mayweather vs. Canelo fight because it was simply amazing
- There's a PSN flash sale! QUICK SPEND ALL YOUR MONEY!
- The impossible happened: Someone beat Half Life in 20 minutes
- Ever wonder what Metal Gear Solid V would look like in Grand Theft Auto V? Wonder no more
- So Snoop Dogg is going to be in the new Call of Duty DLC