Gina Carano and I were born on the same year -- heck we even grew up in the same town. Somewhere in a parallel universe, we both met when we were kids and have maintained a wonderful friendship throughout the years. Unfortunately this article wasn't written in that specific parallel universe, so she still doesn't know I exist. Actually, Carano follows @MiddleEasy on Twitter, although I've never mustered enough courage to send her a DM (and probably never will, that's entirely too creepy). Breaking News: Mustered is a friggin' weird word. That's actually the first time I've ever used it. It means to 'collect or assemble,' although I'm sure I've mustered a couple of vegan hot dogs in my lifetime. I'll mustered you if we get into a condiment fight.
You guys came here for Gina Carano .gifs, so I can't withhold that information from you any longer. Check it out.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Shonie Carter interviews Don Frye in one of the most confusing MMA videos of 2014
- Former TUFer Luke Cummo has challenged Joe Rogan to a 'conflict resolution' meeting
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Beware of the Israeli court room beatdown
- Guy loses grappling match because his opponent farted in his face, hehe...
- Street MMA + Stick Fighting = This Frankenstein Creation