Gina Carano and I were born on the same year -- heck we even grew up in the same town. Somewhere in a parallel universe, we both met when we were kids and have maintained a wonderful friendship throughout the years. Unfortunately this article wasn't written in that specific parallel universe, so she still doesn't know I exist. Actually, Carano follows @MiddleEasy on Twitter, although I've never mustered enough courage to send her a DM (and probably never will, that's entirely too creepy). Breaking News: Mustered is a friggin' weird word. That's actually the first time I've ever used it. It means to 'collect or assemble,' although I'm sure I've mustered a couple of vegan hot dogs in my lifetime. I'll mustered you if we get into a condiment fight.
You guys came here for Gina Carano .gifs, so I can't withhold that information from you any longer. Check it out.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Dana White confirms Ronda Rousey vs. Gina Carano is closer than we all think
- Let's all watch Gina Carano's appearance on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
- You must watch this clip of Gina Carano beating up an entire nightclub while wearing a red dress
- Gina Carano has a new movie coming out called 'In The Blood'
- As of yesterday, Gina Carano is now officially a killer robot
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- How much would you pay for this hypothetical Bellator vs. World Series of Fighting PPV card?
- Relive Cat Zingano's KO over Miesha Tate in beautiful wood burned animation
- Let's watch 40 geeks transform into half-assed MMA fighters
- Bjorn Rebney says calling Ronda Rousey the biggest star in MMA is disrespectful
- Alexander Gustafsson believes Jon Jones is doing whatever he can to not fight him