Everything about this .gif of a sumo wrestler accidentally somersault kicking a ref in the face is severely hypnotic. I watched it 56 times before I could even start this article -- and now that I'm writing it, I'm finding difficult to finish it. It's just the perfect heel-to-chin kick. It even appears that when the ref dropped down his head comes crashing down on his knee. We don't really know when or where this event took place, but apparently it's fairly recent and it's probably going to go viral by the time you read this. Props to @Stullo4real for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Joe Warren unifies the Bellator bantamweight belts, lands strange upside down hanging kick on Eduardo Dantas
- To err is human - Big John's 'Finest Moments'
- Donald Cerrone. Cowboy. Kicker of heads.
- Anthony Pettis really wants to show you how to set up a kick
- You will never be able to pull off this incredible slam from the 2013 US Sumo Open
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup