I love how desensitized our society has become that some people are going to complain that a dude breaking his bone on another guy's bone as his leg unnaturally bends the opposite direction isn't graphic. That's the Grand Theft Auto generation we live in; we can see the body contort in ridiculous directions, witness hundreds of people being shot with a rifle, see a person's arm get sliced off while buckets of blood comically shoot out of the limb -- but the only thing that can truly be considered 'graphic' is a women's breast. Nudity is taking is too far -- we can see the human body be sliced like potato, but the moment we see that same human body without any clothes, all bets are off.
Fortunately for you, there are two sets of bare boobs in this video. Man boobs, though. Maybe you're into that sort of thing, in which case you've come to the right place. There's also a leg break in this video as well, which is sort of bizarre. However, some of you are also into that sort of stuff, in which case you've also come to the right place. Check out Shane Bretag breaking his leg after his kick is checked by Iggy McGowan at Legacy in Australia this past Friday (which is technically today), and props to @XFCfighting for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Watch as a medical professional in Victoria, Australia argues against increased fighter safety
- Here's your violently brutal Australian TKO of the day
- Let's all watch this depressing video of Anderson Silva trying to play soccer
- What if we told you that you could watch muay-thai tonight, live from New York, and it’s FREE?
- We answer the question: 'Should you care about TUF: Australia vs Canada?'
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup