I love how desensitized our society has become that some people are going to complain that a dude breaking his bone on another guy's bone as his leg unnaturally bends the opposite direction isn't graphic. That's the Grand Theft Auto generation we live in; we can see the body contort in ridiculous directions, witness hundreds of people being shot with a rifle, see a person's arm get sliced off while buckets of blood comically shoot out of the limb -- but the only thing that can truly be considered 'graphic' is a women's breast. Nudity is taking is too far -- we can see the human body be sliced like potato, but the moment we see that same human body without any clothes, all bets are off.
Fortunately for you, there are two sets of bare boobs in this video. Man boobs, though. Maybe you're into that sort of thing, in which case you've come to the right place. There's also a leg break in this video as well, which is sort of bizarre. However, some of you are also into that sort of stuff, in which case you've also come to the right place. Check out Shane Bretag breaking his leg after his kick is checked by Iggy McGowan at Legacy in Australia this past Friday (which is technically today), and props to @XFCfighting for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Thailand's new reality show has five women teaching muay-thai to house full of heavyweight guys
- GRAPHIC: MMA fighter lands on his leg and it instantly SNAPS in half in this video
- Check out this slick documentary about 'The White Anderson Silva,' otherwise known as Brian Ebersole
- Thailand basically took a sanctioned muay-thai match and made it a street fight
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Bye, Shane del Rosario (1983 - 2013)
- In Africa, UFC made cauliflower ears that doubles as radios, yeah it's pretty weird...
- Watch the highlights from the 2013 Chessboxing World Championships held in Russia
- Kid tries to play the Knockout Game, fails horribly, and gets the beatdown of a lifetime
- You've never seen a crowd brawl like this one from a soccer game in Brazil