Let's rewind the clock to simpler times in humanity, when commercials actually included the 'http://' when they displayed their website on your television. Ah, televisions -- the entire concept of an HDTV seemed alien to us. The United States of America was actually united after the tragedy of September 11th the previous year. Skip ahead ten years and FOX News is calling a Muslim biographer of Jesus a 'potty mouth' because they failed at belittling him on national television.
In 2002 Johny Hendricks and Ben Askren actually wrestled against each other in the 2002 Dream Team Classic at the D.C. Everest High School in Schofield, Wisconsin. The eligibility requirement was all wrestlers must be seniors in high school class of 2002 and competed in the 2002 High School state tournament. Like I said, much simpler times back in those days.
So check out our Blast to the Past installment of Ben Askren wrestling Johny Hendricks over a decade ago. We won't give it away, but you may be surprised at the ending.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup