UFC 193 is going to be big. Pay per view buy rate numbers will be shattered and attendance records will be left behind in a wake of armbars once UFC 193 begins. Before anyone goes big or goes home at UFC 193 all the fighters must weigh-in. To properly cage fight one must first weigh roughly the same amount as one’s opponent.
The UFC 193 weigh-ins take place at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne, Australia, the same venue that hosts Saturday’s pay per view card. The first fighter steps on the scale at 5 p.m. ET (2 p.m. PT).
In the main event UFC bantamweight champ Ronda Rousey will decide if her fight ends in vine or Instagram video form versus challenger Holly Holm. UFC strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk steps into the co-main event slot where the 115 pound violence maker puts her belt on the line against the Valerie Letourneau.
What is an UFC event without expert analysis and insider information? The answer to this and any other questions can always be found deep inside internet comment section. And who knows the UFC better than the company’s cast of loyal YouTube commentators. What is their take on UFC 193? Nobody asked but they told you anyway.
Jolli Cowpatch: CMP UNK P4P GOAT-LORD 2017
Clementine: fuck winning the fight just make her bleed and realise she aint no god
Clementine: gods dont bleed she would be like that dude from 300
MIKE WELLS: i really hope rhonda rousey loses..
Clementine: HOLLY HOLM IS NAMED THE PREACHERS DAUGHTER how can she lose with a name like that jesus is with holly
Hans Landa: Brazil is a shithole but Romania is worst
Matthew Valdez: hype hype hype
도정훈: Sylvester Stallone top
Michał Japa: J–O–A–N–
Zebedee Fernandez: is there a Q&A before the weigh ins??
bucataru1977: qna in yo ass
bucataru1977: fernandez is a bitch
Great points all around from the UFC’s most loyal fans on the eve of UFC 193.
UFC 193 Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET
- Ronda Rousey (134) vs. Holly Holm (134)
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk (114) vs. Valerie Letourneau (115)
- Mark Hunt (265) vs. Antonio Silva (263)
- Uriah Hall (185) vs. Robert Whittaker (185)
- Jared Rosholt (239) vs. Stefan Struve (265)
FOX Sports 1 8 p.m. ET
- Akbarh Arreola (155) vs. Jake Matthews (155)
- Kyle Noke (169) vs. Peter Sobotta (169)
- Anthony Perosh (205) vs. Gian Villante (205)
- Danny Martinez (125) vs. Richie Vaculik (125)
UFC Fight Pass, 6:15 p.m. ET
- Daniel Kelly (185) vs. Steve Montgomery (185)
- Steven Kennedy (169) vs. Richard Walsh (170)
- James Moontasri (170) vs. Anton Zafir (170)
- Ryan Benoit (125) vs. Ben Nguyen (126)
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.