So the Xbox Reveal just wrapped up, and before we show you the first look at EA UFC, here are some notes about the Xbox One console that will probably make your jaw drop in sheer amazement:
- Xbox One will basically replace your entire television, making nearly every show you watch interactive and voice controlled.
- Xbox One will have 300,000 servers powering Xbox Live. The equivalent of the entire world’s computing power in 1999.
- EA UFC will launch on Xbox One in the next 12 months.
- EA UFC will have ‘human-like’ intelligence and 10x more detail.
- Steven Spielberg is creating a live-action Halo TV show for Xbox One.
- Xbox One will come out later this year, after which your girlfriend will break up with you and you will be perfectly OK with it.
Should we just hand over an undisclosed amount of cash to Microsoft today for this new Xbox One — how does this work? Now check out EA UFC on the Xbox One — this was the Sunday Morning Rumor Mill stuff we couldn’t tell you about.