Cory Sandhagen and Chito Vera have made weight.
The top bantamweight contenders will collide in the highly anticipated main event of UFC San Antonio. Sandhagen and Vera look to make a case on why they deserve the next title shot at 135lbs.
In the co-headliner, former UFC Champion Holly Holm looks to begin another title run at 41 years old and she returns to action against Yana Santos. Including the main events, every fighter except for one on the card would make weight for their matchups ahead of fight night.
- Bantamweight Bout: Marlon Vera (136) vs Cory Sandhagen (135.5)
- Women’s Bantamweight Bout: Holly Holm (135.5) vs Yana Santos (135)
- Featherweight Bout: Nate Landwehr (145.5) vs Austin Lingo (146)
- Women’s Flyweight Bout: Andrea Lee (126) vs Maycee Barber (125.5)
- Flyweight Bout: Alex Perez (126) vs Manel Kape (125.5)
- Middleweight Bout: Chidi Njokuani (185) vs Albert Duraev (186)
- Featherweight Bout: Daniel Pineda (145.5) vs Tucker Lutz (146)
- Featherweight Bout: Steven Peterson (146) vs Lucas Alexander (146)
- Welterweight Bout: Trevin Giles (170.5) vs Preston Parsons (171)
- Flyweight Bout: CJ Vergara (126) vs Daniel Lacerda (126)
- Lightweight Bout: Manuel Torres (N/A)* vs Trey Ogden (155.5)
- Flyweight Bout: Victor Altimirano (124.5) vs Vinicius Salvador (126)
*Manuel Torres withdrew from his bout with Trey Ogden due to health issues, didn’t weigh in
Check out the highlights below:
Cory Sandhagen makes weight at 135.5lbs. #UFCSanAntonio @MiddleEasy pic.twitter.com/rqVCOuTtIp— Chris De Santiago (@chris_dsantiago) March 24, 2023
Chito Vera makes weight at 136lbs. #UFCSanAntonio @MiddleEasy pic.twitter.com/cMQ15U9oVO— Chris De Santiago (@chris_dsantiago) March 24, 2023
This should be a good one 😤@HollyHolm and @YanaKunitskaya1 make tomorrow night's co-main event official ✅ #UFCSanAntonio pic.twitter.com/YKCcn09FMn— UFC (@ufc) March 24, 2023