If the tagline on MiddleEasy was ‘Because Boxing is Everything,’ your eyeballs would ignite from the amount of content that would be published in our Sunday Morning Rumor Mill after that horrendous ref job in last night’s Showtime Sports bout. However, we’re about MMA since we love to see dudes in tight shorts mount each other. Now check out our Sunday Morning Rumor Mill.
- According to Braga Neto, he was offered to fight Kazuo Misaki in One FC as recent as last week. Props for Misaki being signed by One FC, now let’s see another fight of the year go down.
- It’s been rumored from people close to Jens Pulver that his former losing streak could be directly attributed to his need to play World of Warcraft throughout the day — and night.
- One FC has been showing interest in hosting a 135lb or openweight female tournament in the beginning of 2012. Hopefully they will enforce a weight restriction.
- A few of you won some One FC apparel I gave away on Twitter. It appears the company wants to dive deeper into the MMA apparel business in the future.
- Alright, I didn’t lead off the rumor mill with this one because the source that it came from wasn’t that established. However, I’ve been told that Golden Glory and ZUFFA worked out their ‘contractual differences’ on Saturday night and will announce something at the beginning of this week. I’m not sure if this is the case, however as I’m sure it would have undoubtedly leaked by now. I was also told that Alistair Overeem will be signed to the UFC this weekend due to this resolution, but take that with a grain of salt.
- Lyoto Machida vs. Phil Davis appears to be in the works.