I’m sure we could’ve decided on a more appropriate subject to debut our new ‘Conspiracy Theory Alert’ sub-category, but it was only a matter of time before this video made it’s rounds on the MMA messageboards of the world to be argued about for years to come. So pretend I’m projected in a hologram out of the stomach of a protocol droid saying: ‘help us MiddleEasy readers, you’re our only hope‘. We present this query to you, the MiddleEasy community:
Is this a video of a drunken Fedor showing his power chord and C major chops while singing or are we just crazy?
- It’s in Russia.
- It looks like the type of place Fedor would hang out.
- Fedor is known to wear tank tops to the dinner table.
- The scar on the bridge of the nose looks like the one received from the Brett Rogers fight.
- The nose in general makes us think it’s Fedor.
- Fedor likes to drink.
- The camera is placed at odd angles, making ‘Fedor’ look, well, not like Fedor.
- ‘Fedor’s’ frame and arms seem smaller.
- ‘Fedor’ can hit notes we never thought possible.
- Many of the reasons we think it’s Fedor could also be mistaken for almost any average Russian singing drunkenly at the dinner table.
What do you guys think? We want nothing more than this to be Fedor.