You guys probably know Leon Roberts. People say he's the best thing to come out of UK MMA since Lee Murray. That's basically another way of eloquently slapping every British MMA fighter in the face while complimenting one of the greatest referees the MMA world has ever seen. See, I just did it again -- I'm really good at it. The fact still remains, if you continue to punch your opponent in the head, Leon Roberts isn't afraid to display his jitz in front of the world. Actually when I received this submission to MiddleEasy from my UK source, these are the exact words that accompanied the email:
Leon Roberts is the nicest guy I've ever met.
I travel with him when we're on UFC duty and he's arguably the most gentle giant you will ever speak to.
However, he knows how to get it done.
He never has to say it, it's just a given.
Of course that's a very British way of saying Leon Roberts is an absolute bad ass. Check out the clip of Nathias Frederick vs. Ahmad Aswad at FIGHT UK MMA - Last Man Standing.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- The Bare Knuckle scene in the UK is growing strong
- This guy now holds the heavyweight world record for the fastest KO in MMA history
- Woah, watch this 1.7 second KO, the fastest recorded KO in MMA history
- Spiderman vs. Batman AND Robin actually happened in this bizarre MMA fight
- This could be the nastiest MMA knee KO we've seen in 2013
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!