Of course Lingerie Fighting Championships is misogynistic and in every aspect offensive to the sport of mixed martial arts -- but we're all guys at MiddleEasy, and we do appreciate the aesthetics of attractive women wearing lingerie, so this video gets a pass.
It only takes fifteen seconds in the video to realize that not only is this a horrible incarnation of MMA, but it's also a faux incarnation of MMA. That's right, no one is really getting punched or choked, it's all a work. According to Chael Sonnen, Lingerie Fighting Championships is about a real as Wanderlei Silva's career in Pride FC.
However for the thoroughness of all things ridiculous at MiddleEasy, we must post the trailer. Props to @CageBuzz for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup