Leave it to Sherdoggers to come across one of the most bizarre displays of MMA fandom MiddleEasy has ever witnessed (we think, at least).
So there's a guy named 'Hassy' that has somewhat of a unhealthy fascination with Mark Hunt. Look, we all have a man crush on the guy, but Hassy is slightly taking it into restraining order levels. Apparently if you visit Mark Hunt's Facebook page, Hassy has been leaving some creepy heartfelt messages about the Super Samoan, like this one:
At first, thanks for ur greatful fight wiz Bigfoot.
I was very excited. HUNT, u're real Superman.
But, I knew from ur tweet...u're broken hand.
I'm very worried. Can I watch ur bravely fight on "Giant Killing 3"...?
And, Can I meet u again...? I'm lookin' forward to u come back to JPN.
Boku wa, HUNT ni sugoku aitai(I want to meet u very much)...
HASSY "XJP" Nishikawa
But it doesn't stop there. Hassy also illustrates his love for Mark Hunt in these highly-elaborate fantasy depictions of himself and Mark Hunt.
Wait, it gets even more bizarre. Here's one of Hassy congratulating Hunt on his new baby -- with a reminder that the family should celebrate him (Hassy) as well.
Of course no stalker's arsenal is complete without a depiction of the person being stalked surrounded by snow blossoms.
And this, this is just weird.
This is what Hassy wants Mark Hunt to wear the next time he visits Japan.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Mark Hunt has a theological crisis on Facebook, questions the true nature of God
- EA Sports friggin' nailed Mark Hunt perfectly for the upcoming UFC game
- Who was created in a lab now? Bigfoot Silva failed his drug test when he fought Mark Hunt
- Mark Hunt hit Bigfoot Silva in his groin, and apologized like a gentlemen during UFC Fight Night 33
- Mark Hunt vs. Bigfoot Silva is a fight the universe can believe in
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- There you have it, Dan Henderson vs. Daniel Cormier at UFC 173, winner gets a title shot
- You have NEVER seen Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson from this angle, ever
- Glover Teixeira says he will be shocked if Jon Jones dominates him at UFC 172
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Never cheap shot a fat guy in a Hawaiian shirt, EVER
- Lyoto Machida took this video of his superhuman-like balance just to rub it in your face