Leave it to Sherdoggers to come across one of the most bizarre displays of MMA fandom MiddleEasy has ever witnessed (we think, at least).
So there's a guy named 'Hassy' that has somewhat of a unhealthy fascination with Mark Hunt. Look, we all have a man crush on the guy, but Hassy is slightly taking it into restraining order levels. Apparently if you visit Mark Hunt's Facebook page, Hassy has been leaving some creepy heartfelt messages about the Super Samoan, like this one:
At first, thanks for ur greatful fight wiz Bigfoot.
I was very excited. HUNT, u're real Superman.
But, I knew from ur tweet...u're broken hand.
I'm very worried. Can I watch ur bravely fight on "Giant Killing 3"...?
And, Can I meet u again...? I'm lookin' forward to u come back to JPN.
Boku wa, HUNT ni sugoku aitai(I want to meet u very much)...
HASSY "XJP" Nishikawa
But it doesn't stop there. Hassy also illustrates his love for Mark Hunt in these highly-elaborate fantasy depictions of himself and Mark Hunt.
Wait, it gets even more bizarre. Here's one of Hassy congratulating Hunt on his new baby -- with a reminder that the family should celebrate him (Hassy) as well.
Of course no stalker's arsenal is complete without a depiction of the person being stalked surrounded by snow blossoms.
And this, this is just weird.
This is what Hassy wants Mark Hunt to wear the next time he visits Japan.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Mark Hunt says not only is he a better fighter than Stipe Miocic, he's also much better looking
- Mark Hunt is just walkoff KO-ing dudes at Ping-Pong and here’s the video
- Mark Hunt just donated $5K to injured UFC vet Mark Coleman because he’s Mark Hunt
- Santa Mark Hunt is the best Mark Hunt
- Fabricio Werdum hates your heroes, TKOs Hunt in the second in a wild battle
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup