Surely Friday has to the be last of work for many of you that have an office job. I just can't imagine a scenario in which your employer would ask you to come in on December 23rd. If they do, then you're under some pretty slave-like working conditions, and you should probably leave your employer as soon as possible. Granted during slavery, I'm not sure if they got the day before Christmas eve off -- but I'm not sure about the social dynamics of slavery. Some conservative republicans actually still believe slavery was a good thing, and that liberal media has portrayed it in a bad light. Selling humans to other humans a good thing -- people just love being outrageous for the sake being outrageous.
Heads up, folks. Ronda Rousey believes slavery was a bad thing. I know this for a fact. Her opponent Miesha Tate, there has been no verifiable evidence of her on record saying slavery was bad. Do you really want a person that may think slavery is a good thing as your UFC women's bantamweight champion? I thought not. Choose correctly, choose Ronda Rousey in 2014.
Take note FOX News, that's how you put a spin on a story. In fact you should probably just hire me to be an executive producer of the network. I can gaslight with the best of them. Just to be clear, we don't think Miesha Tate believes in slavery. I was being ridiculous.
Oh, Ronda Rousey interview.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Rashad Evans Totally Into Going to the WWE... In Four Years
- Ten Things You May Not Know About New UFC Fighter Holly Holm
- Read Dana's lips - Ronda's not fighting August 2nd at UFC 176
- Machida and Weidman share a laugh then Ronda cuts weight in Embedded Episode 4
- Dennis Hallman rips into Ronda Rousey, claims she has 'mental health issues'
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!