Every time I talk about Joe Rogan, I feel the need to preface the conversation with 'I hung out with that guy before,' but then I realized no one really cares about my quips around Hollywood. I see famous people every day out here -- TMZ cameras roaming the streets of Sunset ave. is just a way of life at this point. Look at that, I've taken the art of gloating about living in Hollywood to a new obnoxiously high level -- and you all have the non-functional US government to blame, in some bizarre way.
I never knew transhumanism was a word until I saw the title of this RT interview with Joe Rogan. It sounds futuristic -- something that can only be represented with a perspective grid and a multi-colored fractal with a 3D model of a human flying in-between it all. Let's face it, you have nothing better to do today -- so let Joe Rogan fill your brain with some valuable information. Props to AFrontKicktotheFace for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Joe Rogan has the most horrifying strip club story, ever
- Joe Rogan believes Jon Jones isn't sure he wants to fight a Klitschko brother after UFC 165
- Thomas de Almeida is the greatest fighter you haven't heard of
- And for a bizarre twist, Floyd Mayweather wants to start managing MMA fighters
- The American Dream, MMA and the Gentrification of Martial Arts
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Bad news, the price of a UFC PPV just went up $5
- A Lesson in Street MMA: ASU fans, never talk smack to an old guy from UofA
- Ah, so this is officially the new Wonder Woman that will be in the Batman vs. Superman movie
- Watch this guy get a technical foul for cursing on the mic while playing NBA 2k14 on Xbox One
- Watch the world's first glove-touch-to-high-kick KO in combat sports history