This entire day consisted of people talking to me and myself not understanding a single word they have to say. Perhaps I suffered a mild stroke throughout the day, or more than likely my attention span was just on reserve mode. I don't think I missed much, however. Some guy tried to tell me how how it was hot in 7-11 -- he kept pointing to a television with the temperature on it but it was like nothing came out of his mouth that was even remotely understood by my brain. I just nodded and walked out in hopes that he wouldn't ask me any follow-up questions. Later tonight as I waited for my vegan burrito to be delivered, some guy kept laughing and pointing at cars. That's literally all the real-life social interaction I've had today. Just those two incidents, and they were completely meaningless.
Somehow all of that ties into Ronda Rousey and this new Insureon Protector commercial in which she displays her hatred of guys that run lemonade stands. I've never heard of this 'Insureon,' but it sounds like Lex Luthor could turn it into a death ray and use it for evil.
Watch Ronda Rousey do her thing in this commercial and beat two guys as if they're named Bryan Caraway. Props to AFrontKicktotheFace for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Raise your hand if you're excited about Rousey vs. Tate III. Anyone?
- New Ronda Rousey highlight video set to Everybody Wants to Rule the World will make you armbar your friends
- Video: Ohio State QB Cardale Jones flirts with Ronda Rousey and she doesn't destroy his hopes
- Video: Biggest Ronda Rousey fan ever cries so many tears about meeting the UFC champ
- Bethe Correia acts like an asshole, then apologizes to Ronda Rousey but is still kind of an asshole
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup