When it comes to Bob Sapp we really have to take an objective look at his entire MMA career. I think @FrontRowBrian said it best when it comes to Bob Sapp and his 12th consecutive loss.
Do we really have any credible information that Bob Sapp takes dives? He appears to get rocked and legitimately tries to protect himself— FrontRowBrian (@FrontRowBrian) August 9, 2013
Really folks, do we have any evidence that Bob Sapp is throwing every fight he's been in since 2011? I mean the guy did beat kickboxing legend Ernesto Hoost twice, and he placed a beating on Big Nog before ultimately being submitted by him in the second round in Pride FC. Maybe Bob Sapp just needs to change camps -- take a visit to Lodi, California and see if the guys at Gracie Fighter can clean up his MMA game.
Until that day, Bob Sapp will continue to lose in MMA, like he did last night at OX MMA in Fortaleza, Brazil against Edson França. Have a look.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Never forget these ridiculously sloppy punches were exchanged at UFC London...
- Check out Sh*t people tweeted @MiddleEasy during UFC London
- Alexander Gustafsson just made knocking out Jimi Manuwa look easy at UFC London
- Eduardo Dantas may have pulled off submission of the year at Bellator 111
- Lavar Johnson manifested absolute brutality in the Bellator heavyweight tournament