When it comes to Bob Sapp we really have to take an objective look at his entire MMA career. I think @FrontRowBrian said it best when it comes to Bob Sapp and his 12th consecutive loss.
Do we really have any credible information that Bob Sapp takes dives? He appears to get rocked and legitimately tries to protect himself— FrontRowBrian (@FrontRowBrian) August 9, 2013
Really folks, do we have any evidence that Bob Sapp is throwing every fight he's been in since 2011? I mean the guy did beat kickboxing legend Ernesto Hoost twice, and he placed a beating on Big Nog before ultimately being submitted by him in the second round in Pride FC. Maybe Bob Sapp just needs to change camps -- take a visit to Lodi, California and see if the guys at Gracie Fighter can clean up his MMA game.
Until that day, Bob Sapp will continue to lose in MMA, like he did last night at OX MMA in Fortaleza, Brazil against Edson França. Have a look.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Beware of the Israeli court room beatdown
- Guy loses grappling match because his opponent farted in his face, hehe...
- Street MMA + Stick Fighting = This Frankenstein Creation
- Watch Anderson Silva throw the first kicks with his newly-reassembled leg
- Never forget these ridiculously sloppy punches were exchanged at UFC London...