When it comes to Bob Sapp we really have to take an objective look at his entire MMA career. I think @FrontRowBrian said it best when it comes to Bob Sapp and his 12th consecutive loss.
Do we really have any credible information that Bob Sapp takes dives? He appears to get rocked and legitimately tries to protect himself— FrontRowBrian (@FrontRowBrian) August 9, 2013
Really folks, do we have any evidence that Bob Sapp is throwing every fight he's been in since 2011? I mean the guy did beat kickboxing legend Ernesto Hoost twice, and he placed a beating on Big Nog before ultimately being submitted by him in the second round in Pride FC. Maybe Bob Sapp just needs to change camps -- take a visit to Lodi, California and see if the guys at Gracie Fighter can clean up his MMA game.
Until that day, Bob Sapp will continue to lose in MMA, like he did last night at OX MMA in Fortaleza, Brazil against Edson França. Have a look.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- There you have it, Dan Henderson vs. Daniel Cormier at UFC 173, winner gets a title shot
- You have NEVER seen Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson from this angle, ever
- Glover Teixeira says he will be shocked if Jon Jones dominates him at UFC 172
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Never cheap shot a fat guy in a Hawaiian shirt, EVER
- Lyoto Machida took this video of his superhuman-like balance just to rub it in your face