Dana White: \u201cAs Far As I Know, Jorge Masvidal Vs Nick Diaz Is Still On\u201d UFC president Dana White claims Nick Diaz really returns to the octagon at UFC 235 against Jorge Masvidal. According to Dana White, Jorge Masvidal Vs Nick Diaz is still on for March 2nd, 2019. UFC president confirmed it during UFC 231 post-fight press conference. Yet, he didn\u2019t sound persuasive. (h\/t MMAMania.com) \u201dSomebody was just telling me earlier that we didn\u2019t announce that?\u201d White asked. \u201cAs far as I know, sitting right here right now, that fight\u2019s on. Yeah, as far as I know, that fight is on. I\u2019ve been here since Tuesday. Unless something happened since Tuesday, which is very possible, it\u2019s on.\u201d Nick Diaz last fought at UFC 183 on January 31, 2015, in a Middleweight match, where he was defeated via unanimous decision to Anderson Silva. The match was later overturned to no contest. \u201cEl Diablo\u201d was tested positive on marijuana, \u201cThe Spider\u201d on drostanolone and androsterone. Brett Okamoto from ESPN first published at the mid of November that the match between Nick Diaz and Jorge Masvidal was close to be finalized. https:\/\/twitter.com\/bokamotoESPN\/status\/1063214206495780864 Since then, Nick Diaz was very silent on social media. He didn't write about this match. As well as you know, Diaz brothers keep playing their own game, turning down fights. Dana White spoke about that in March 2017. In May 2018, Nate Diaz said he wanted money for the UFC comeback, not a super fight or a superstar like Conor McGregor. According to Nate, UFC didn\u2019t offer a suitable paycheck. Nate Diaz was signed for a match against Dustin Poirier at UFC 230. But let\u2019s look back at UFC 25th anniversary press conference, which happened on August 3, 2018. Nate stormed out of the conference hall after the promo announcement of McGregor\u2019s return. He wanted to fight at the same card as \u201cThe Notorious\u201d but it didn\u2019t happen. Yet, Dustin Poirier suffered an injury in the training session and couldn\u2019t fight. It looked like Nate easily accepted \u201cno\u201d for the co-main event of UFC 230. Finally, in October of this year, Dana White stated he wasn\u2019t interested in offering Nate Diaz fights. According to UFC president, \u201cThe Stockton Slugger\u201d was offered over 50 matches since his UFC 202 match against Conor McGregor, but Nate turned everything down. Dana White says nothing goes on with Nate at the moment. \u201dWe got nothing going on with Nate,\u201d White confirmed. What are your thoughts on this? Will Nick Diaz finally return after such a long break? Why would he accept a match against Jorge Masvidal, did his bank account run dry?