If you Google the term 'Boston Red Sox fans' the first (and only) association that comes with it is '...annoying.' If you want to hear how every team in the MLB is 'gahbage,' go to Cask'n Flagon on 62 Brookline Ave in Boston and I'm quite certain you can't throw a rock without hitting some dude butchering the English language by refusing to pronounce their 'Rs' properly. Also judging by this newly-released video of people celebrating at the Boston Red Sox parade, Bostonians can never not fight at any social gathering.
This installment of A Lesson in Street MMA has a plethora of goodness attached to it. So much in fact that it appears to be one constant chain of people fighting in separate locations. However since the video has been released, two men have been detained this afternoon for some rather brutal Pride FC soccer kicks and head stomps to a downed opponent. One of them has been released on $1,000 bail and the other is still locked up on a $4,000 bail (must be the guy in the green shirt). Props to TDM for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Just because your shirt says 'BEAST MODE' doesn't mean you can fight
- Woah, Andrei Arlovski is BACK in the UFC!
- Joey Bada$$ made Phil Davis' UFC 172 walkout music, and it's pretty badass
- There you have it, Dan Henderson vs. Daniel Cormier at UFC 173, winner gets a title shot
- You have NEVER seen Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson from this angle, ever