Yes the guy in this video is former WBA Featherweight Champion Rocky Lockridge, and yes it's the same guy that granted the entire internet an unforgettable meme when he started crying on an episode of Intervention.
He may sound like a rapidly approaching ambulance when he breaks down and sobs, but the guy still has a mean right jab that can deliver a case of narcolepsy to anyone it touches, including drunk idiots on the street.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Gennady Golovkin Crushed Rubio Last Night, Watch it Go Down
- If you're not prepared to get beat up, don't challenge Grandpa to a boxing match, okay?
- The 'whoomph" noise from this low blow. The 'whoomph' noise from this low blow...
- Ahmed Elbiali's Knock Out of Dwayne Williams is Beautiful
- Shannon Briggs invaded a restaurant and ate Wladimir Klitschko's pasta in this insane video
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!