Yes the guy in this video is former WBA Featherweight Champion Rocky Lockridge, and yes it's the same guy that granted the entire internet an unforgettable meme when he started crying on an episode of Intervention.
He may sound like a rapidly approaching ambulance when he breaks down and sobs, but the guy still has a mean right jab that can deliver a case of narcolepsy to anyone it touches, including drunk idiots on the street.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Tyson Fury may have pulled out of his fight tonight, but we'll always have this entertaining press conference
- Floyd Mayweather hitting the pads will never stop being impressive
- SpilledBagofIce plops down and interviews Ian McCall about being a jokester and getting old
- Floyd Mayweather Says He Doesn't Even Know Who Ronda Rousey Is, SMDH
- The Bare Knuckle scene in the UK is growing strong
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!