Yes the guy in this video is former WBA Featherweight Champion Rocky Lockridge, and yes it's the same guy that granted the entire internet an unforgettable meme when he started crying on an episode of Intervention.
He may sound like a rapidly approaching ambulance when he breaks down and sobs, but the guy still has a mean right jab that can deliver a case of narcolepsy to anyone it touches, including drunk idiots on the street.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- A Lesson in Street MMA: A rare double knockout is the best and worst way to end a fight
- Marco Huck and Krzysztof Glowacki put on boxing’s match of the year, watch the ring rope KO finish
- A Lesson in Street MMA: When caught in a women’s gang brawl work the knees, your sandbox jiu-jitsu
- A Lesson in Street MMA: If you throw spinning kicks like Stephen Thompson you will dominate
- UFC Fighters vs. arcade boxing machine. Conor McGregor somehow beats Cain Velasquez and Jon Jones
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup