Why is kickboxing called kickboxing, but boxing isn't called 'punchboxing?' Why is it called boxing at all? For you Europeans out there, the day after Christmas is called Boxing Day, but it's just another day for all of you guys to get sloshed in the name of a holiday. I'm sure there's an explanation for all of this. If I were a boxing expert then I could quote some ancient trainer that invented the sport, probably out of respect for enclosed geometrical containers.
We're typeboxers over here at MiddleEasy. Every day we get a hefty amount of training done in the name of perfecting the sport. However in all the years MiddleEasy has been in existence, we've never pulled an accidental back somersault like this kickboxer in this video.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup