Why is kickboxing called kickboxing, but boxing isn't called 'punchboxing?' Why is it called boxing at all? For you Europeans out there, the day after Christmas is called Boxing Day, but it's just another day for all of you guys to get sloshed in the name of a holiday. I'm sure there's an explanation for all of this. If I were a boxing expert then I could quote some ancient trainer that invented the sport, probably out of respect for enclosed geometrical containers.
We're typeboxers over here at MiddleEasy. Every day we get a hefty amount of training done in the name of perfecting the sport. However in all the years MiddleEasy has been in existence, we've never pulled an accidental back somersault like this kickboxer in this video.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- FOX Sports featured a writer that wants UFC banned in Australia, seriously...
- A trailer for the new Godzilla movie was released today, check it out...
- Bye, Shane del Rosario (1983 - 2013)
- In Africa, UFC made cauliflower ears that doubles as radios, yeah it's pretty weird...
- Watch the highlights from the 2013 Chessboxing World Championships held in Russia