It doesn't take much for us to be confused at MiddleEasy. Literally toss up a shiny object while I'm writing and my entire...something. Damn, I really shouldn't have finished an entire cartoon of orange juice so late at night. All of those unnecessary sugars are going to keep me up at night -- probably going to lead to sleep paralysis. Wait -- Sexyama. Yes, that's one damn sexy man.
So UFC's Stun Gun Kim and Sexyama appear in this music video for a Korean boy band group called My Name. The song 'Baby I'm Sorry' is the 'title song' off their first 'mini-album' -- and I'm assuming a lot of that English description was lost in translation.
From what I can infer from the video, some emo Korean kids just start kicking ass, and Sexyama is the official broker of the ass kickings. Stun Gun Kim serves as an enforcer, just on the rare occasion that there wasn't enough required ass kicking that day. Check it out and good luck understanding any of it. My interest in Korean music fell off when the YG Family went away.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- In a dance off, Jon Jones will always beat Carlos Condit, every time
- Guy fights in Bellator once, gets dominated in under 2 minutes, gets a Bellator tattoo on his NECK
- Let's all watch this depressing video of Anderson Silva trying to play soccer
- As you suspected, Rampage Jackson's house is superior to yours
- Your day needs a 5-second KO in it, trust us...