It doesn't take much for us to be confused at MiddleEasy. Literally toss up a shiny object while I'm writing and my entire...something. Damn, I really shouldn't have finished an entire cartoon of orange juice so late at night. All of those unnecessary sugars are going to keep me up at night -- probably going to lead to sleep paralysis. Wait -- Sexyama. Yes, that's one damn sexy man.
So UFC's Stun Gun Kim and Sexyama appear in this music video for a Korean boy band group called My Name. The song 'Baby I'm Sorry' is the 'title song' off their first 'mini-album' -- and I'm assuming a lot of that English description was lost in translation.
From what I can infer from the video, some emo Korean kids just start kicking ass, and Sexyama is the official broker of the ass kickings. Stun Gun Kim serves as an enforcer, just on the rare occasion that there wasn't enough required ass kicking that day. Check it out and good luck understanding any of it. My interest in Korean music fell off when the YG Family went away.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Never forget these ridiculously sloppy punches were exchanged at UFC London...
- Check out Sh*t people tweeted @MiddleEasy during UFC London
- Alexander Gustafsson just made knocking out Jimi Manuwa look easy at UFC London
- Eduardo Dantas may have pulled off submission of the year at Bellator 111
- Lavar Johnson manifested absolute brutality in the Bellator heavyweight tournament