Menu

This guy has probably the worst post-fight celebration we've ever seen

This guy has probably the worst post-fight celebration we've ever seen

It's always nutty the concept of MMA fighters exerting an abnormal amount of energy after they've just earned a win. It's also as if they fight at around a 90% threshold just to use the last remaining 10% to do some half-assed back flip or run around the cage like someone stole their 1996 Marvel Hologram Silver Surfer card.

Mayhem Miller said half of winning a fight was in the walk-out, but he obviously failed to mention that a small percentage of it comes from winning your post-fight celebration -- after you've actually won. Fortunately James Walker from Full Contact Fighting 6 was well aware of this concept, although we have to admit that he failed horribly at it.

If you ever wanted to know how not to celebrate after a win, then watch this video straight from the UK of James Walker vs. Shaun Hampton at Full Contact Contender 6.

Go to the 6:30 mark for the goods.

MiddleEasy @MiddleEasy

Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Anderson Silva just caught you looking at his legs and wants you to stop

Like an exasperated young woman on a subway in Newark, Anderson Silva is sick of everyone talking about his legs. “This is the question all the people talk,” he says in...

01-28-2015 | Mitch Cumstein | No comments

Breaking: Cain Velasquez will fight Fabricio Werdum! Probably at UFC 188, probably in North America

Heavyweights will fight for a UFC belt sometime in 2015. The current UFC interim heavyweight champion is Fabricio Werdum. The 37 year old Werdum is a grown man weighing less...

01-28-2015 | Tommy Messano | No comments

Report: Ahead of UFC 183, Marshawn Lynch is Nick Diaz’s spirit animal

Dateline the 300 miles of desert landscape that currently separate UFC fighter Nick Diaz and Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch. The pair may not be separated at birth since Lynch was...

01-29-2015 | Tommy Messano | No comments

Dave Herman gets tazed, jiu jitsu doesn't work and his wife records it all

The buzz around the world of mixed martial arts is the arrest of former UFC fighter Dave Herman. You may remember Herman from such UFC fights as UFC on Fuel...

01-21-2015 | Tommy Messano | No comments

Some guy in jeans and a hoodie stares down Conor McGregor at Media Day

Some guy wearing a tan and blue hoodie and some jeans stood in front of a futuristic-looking Conor McGregor today at UFC’s Media Day. The confrontation occurred just two days...

01-16-2015 | By Mitch Cumstein | No comments

Be More Chill. Kick More Ass. The Donald Cerrone Guide to UFC Fandom.

I’m still excited about the UFC’s upcoming events and you should be too. *ducks* I understand that the hype for tonight’s UFC Fight Night feels a bit flat considering that we were,...

01-18-2015 | Nick Ralston | No comments

Tito Ortiz says he will win a Bellator title, retire, mock Stephan Bonnar more, and play poker in this interview

Using the mental devices of focus and critical thinking UFC Hall of Famer Tito Ortiz has used poker to gain a mental edge over his competition. While Stephan Bonnar and...

01-16-2015 | Tommy Messano | No comments

Thank you Jesus, only one fighter compares himself to Michael Jordan during Countdown to UFC 183

It seems ridiculous to introduce Nick Diaz in generic terms, which is customary during these early sentences.  Like describing him as a “UFC fighter,” or a “former number one contender,”...

01-27-2015 | Mitch Cumstein | No comments

Dana White saves UFC from Usher, vetoes pretentious Anderson Silva walkout song change

Dana White, the sometimes seemingly insensitive President of the UFC, reminded the MMA world that he cares about the sport recently, when he barred Anderson Silva from using a new...

01-27-2015 | Mitch Cumstein | No comments

Log In or Sign Up

Registrations are OPEN this week.

Log in with Facebook

Forgot your password? / Forgot your username?