I've said this before and I'll say it again. One of the biggest downside of video games costing so much to make, at least on the console side of things is that we don't get horrendous games anymore. Sure no one likes buying a brand new game and when you finally pop it in, it turns out to be a giant turd. At the same time, man sometimes it sure is fun to get a bunch of friends together and play awful video games. In the same way it's fun yo watch awful B movies. It's very much a Mystery Science Theater 3000 kind of a thing.
One of those awful games from the 16-bit generation was the legendary Shaq-Fu.
It's getting a sequel now. Except to the disappointment to myself and many others. It won't be a fighting game, it's going to be an action game in the vein of God of War and Devil May Cry. Excuse me while I go cry about this in a corner. Hopefully Phil Jackson can bring Michael Jordan and Toni Kukoc to play for the Knicks, so then maybe I can finally have a reason to be happy about anything basketball related.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- The Scorpion King 4 trailer is out, featuring Royce Gracie, Bigfoot Silva and Roy Nelson?
- Damn, Project Cars delayed until 2015
- Watch this three-year-old girl defeat two invaders in Dark Souls 2
- The Invicta 9 trailer is here, it's time to get hyped
- Destiny Mysthbusters - Episode 2: Can you get a headshot with a grenade?