I've said this before and I'll say it again. One of the biggest downside of video games costing so much to make, at least on the console side of things is that we don't get horrendous games anymore. Sure no one likes buying a brand new game and when you finally pop it in, it turns out to be a giant turd. At the same time, man sometimes it sure is fun to get a bunch of friends together and play awful video games. In the same way it's fun yo watch awful B movies. It's very much a Mystery Science Theater 3000 kind of a thing.
One of those awful games from the 16-bit generation was the legendary Shaq-Fu.
It's getting a sequel now. Except to the disappointment to myself and many others. It won't be a fighting game, it's going to be an action game in the vein of God of War and Devil May Cry. Excuse me while I go cry about this in a corner. Hopefully Phil Jackson can bring Michael Jordan and Toni Kukoc to play for the Knicks, so then maybe I can finally have a reason to be happy about anything basketball related.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- If you weren't excited for Sakuraba vs Suzuki, this VTR will get you excited
- Huell from Breaking Bad is now training BJJ, FUTURE FIGHT WITH CM PUNK POSSIBLE!?
- Gorilla Productions gives us the 20 best boxing knockouts of 2014
- Riptor from Killer Instinct is now a robodino and he looks so awesome
- UFC, WSoF and the Capcom Cup, all in one day. Watch Daigo and Justin Wong in the opening round