Looking back at E3 2013, there were many surprises, some shocking from a just, "what were they thinking" stand point. Such as Microsoft and the way they presented the Xbox One. There was surprises that fans have been clamoring for what seems like ages such as Killer Instinct being revived. Then there were the surprises such as, "Wait, they are making a Mad Max game? Why are they doing that? I mean, I know it was a good movie and all but it came out over 30 years ago. It's not as if the the name Mad Max will move copies alone. Maybe they are doing it so they have some lore to go off of and distance themselves from other post apocalyptic games. Wait, that's the whole trailer? What kind of game is it? I'm so confused." Type of surprises.
I believe it goes without saying that I myself was surprised and confused by the announcement of a Mad Max game. I was somewhat excited, because Mad Max is a really fun movie, that would make for an interesting world for a video game to take place in.
Well today we got some footage of said Mad Max game, it appears that it'll be a car combat game and outside of that, there's not much you can gather from this trailer, but hey, I have tempered excitement for this.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- If you weren't excited for Sakuraba vs Suzuki, this VTR will get you excited
- Huell from Breaking Bad is now training BJJ, FUTURE FIGHT WITH CM PUNK POSSIBLE!?
- Gorilla Productions gives us the 20 best boxing knockouts of 2014
- Riptor from Killer Instinct is now a robodino and he looks so awesome
- UFC, WSoF and the Capcom Cup, all in one day. Watch Daigo and Justin Wong in the opening round