If you love 2D gaming, sci-fi anything, Minecraft, Terraria, or just you know, having a good time, then I implore you to pick you Starbound on Steam. It's currently in beta, so there are character wipes and balancing issues, but it's one of the most interesting games I've played in a while. Basically, you start out stranded on a 2D world with nothing but your Matter Manipulator (all-purpose tool) and you have to survive the elements and gather fuel to make it off the planet. Once you do that, you can fight bosses, adventure with friends, build a fortress, discover dungeons, whatever you want.
You can even find instruments, and do this:
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- The Nazis with their swastikas delayed The Stick of Truth release in Germany and Austria
- We could watch Khabib Nurmagomedov wrestle Daniel Cormier all day
- Batman: Arkham Knight looks cool and all, but we hope it doesn't become COD-ified with yearly releases
- Watch GSP sit in a chair and give an order to his henchman in this Captain America: Winter Soldier clip
- Martian or Lunar Gravity fighting could be in our future (but probably not anytime soon)