Invisible fist bump to Xbox One for putting a troll filter inside the new Kinect. Let's hope they don't stop at NBA 2k14 and incorporate this feature in every Xbox One game, especially the ones that are filled with 11-year-old gangsters that reside in suburbia (I'm looking at you Call of Duty and GTA Online).
Now check out video of this guy getting a technical foul for cursing on the microphone as he's playing NBA 2k14 on Xbox One -- my god this next-gen technology.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Eduardo Dantas may have pulled off submission of the year at Bellator 111
- Lavar Johnson manifested absolute brutality in the Bellator heavyweight tournament
- The height difference between Ilir Latifi and Cyrille Diabiate at UFC London is pretty hilarious
- People are actually taking Ronda Rousey vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. seriously
- And here it is, the Alexander Gustafsson vs. Jimi Manuwa weigh-in face off at UFC London