I met Pat Barry at the Minnesota Martial Arts Academy a couple years ago, when he and Rose were training together there. Just before my ACL snapped like Damon Wayans at a Living Color reunion, I worked up enough courage to shrimp over from a BJJ class and say hello.
Of course, Pat was a really nice guy. Gracious, kind, encouraging, but not stable. No, the potential for a complete psychic break was plain as day. He had that look in his eyes, Joe. And it was clear that Rose was the only thing holding the pin inside his psychological grenade.
But she’s gone now, filming TUF 20 escapades, and this video is about what you’d expect.
- Seems not legit: Mayhem Miller wants you to give him $2 million
- Randy Couture Caught in the Wild Dressed Like CHACK Liddell
- Sadly for Shlemenko, There's No Spinning Sh*t in Sambo
- Anderson Silva has just signed a new 15-fight contract with the UFC. But why?
- Cub Swanson Was Told That He's Next for Jose Aldo, McGregor Still Looms