I met Pat Barry at the Minnesota Martial Arts Academy a couple years ago, when he and Rose were training together there. Just before my ACL snapped like Damon Wayans at a Living Color reunion, I worked up enough courage to shrimp over from a BJJ class and say hello.
Of course, Pat was a really nice guy. Gracious, kind, encouraging, but not stable. No, the potential for a complete psychic break was plain as day. He had that look in his eyes, Joe. And it was clear that Rose was the only thing holding the pin inside his psychological grenade.
But she’s gone now, filming TUF 20 escapades, and this video is about what you’d expect.
- What we learned from Embedded Ep. 1: Aldo doesn't like Mendes
- Marloes Coenen Talks About Looking for the KO in Her Bellator Debut
- This is What it Looks Like When Ballerinas KO UFC Fighters
- Get to know Beneil Dariush before you watch him at UFC 179
- Watch as a medical professional in Victoria, Australia argues against increased fighter safety