I met Pat Barry at the Minnesota Martial Arts Academy a couple years ago, when he and Rose were training together there. Just before my ACL snapped like Damon Wayans at a Living Color reunion, I worked up enough courage to shrimp over from a BJJ class and say hello.
Of course, Pat was a really nice guy. Gracious, kind, encouraging, but not stable. No, the potential for a complete psychic break was plain as day. He had that look in his eyes, Joe. And it was clear that Rose was the only thing holding the pin inside his psychological grenade.
But she’s gone now, filming TUF 20 escapades, and this video is about what you’d expect.
- Jon Jones and Anderson Silva Sparred at UFC HQ Last Night
- KSW promos its December Pudzianowski event like a prison boss with this new trailer
- Death threats, Totally OK in MMA: Rousey plans to kill Cyborg with her bare hands
- Latest EA Sports UFC Patch Brings Yoel Romero to the World
- Scott Coker's Vision of MMA Pays Off With Huge Bellator TV Ratings