I met Pat Barry at the Minnesota Martial Arts Academy a couple years ago, when he and Rose were training together there. Just before my ACL snapped like Damon Wayans at a Living Color reunion, I worked up enough courage to shrimp over from a BJJ class and say hello.
Of course, Pat was a really nice guy. Gracious, kind, encouraging, but not stable. No, the potential for a complete psychic break was plain as day. He had that look in his eyes, Joe. And it was clear that Rose was the only thing holding the pin inside his psychological grenade.
But she’s gone now, filming TUF 20 escapades, and this video is about what you’d expect.
- EDITORIAL: Josh Neer Gym Video The Final Disgrace
- UFC Fighter James Krause Seems Unhappy with Pay and the Reebok Deal
- Underdogs won 10 of 11 at UFC Fight Night 61, sportsbook Bovada.LV unfairly loses almost $1 million
- B.J. Penn pays tribute to Elvis Presley, circa 1973
- DEVELOPING: Mayweather and Pacquiao to Fight, UFC Needs New Strawman