I met Pat Barry at the Minnesota Martial Arts Academy a couple years ago, when he and Rose were training together there. Just before my ACL snapped like Damon Wayans at a Living Color reunion, I worked up enough courage to shrimp over from a BJJ class and say hello.
Of course, Pat was a really nice guy. Gracious, kind, encouraging, but not stable. No, the potential for a complete psychic break was plain as day. He had that look in his eyes, Joe. And it was clear that Rose was the only thing holding the pin inside his psychological grenade.
But she’s gone now, filming TUF 20 escapades, and this video is about what you’d expect.
- UFC on FOX 14 could have been worse, in retrospect
- UFC Cro-Cop Blocks Bellator: saves Mirko Filipovic from impulsive fling with Scott Coker
- An otherwise innocent Jon Jones is guilty of just one thing: getting caught now and then
- Protesters strangely silent after Dave Herman is tased by police
- superCalo Heads to Germany to Investigate Reebok's Parent Company, Adidas Part I