If you squeeze Don Frye's mustache, you can plant the leftover testosterone and a 'Gold's Gym' will grow from the ground. Anything Frye says is cool -- we don't care how xenophobic or jingoistic it may be..
Prior to writing this article, I thought of the single greatest way to feature Don Frye on MiddleEasy. The idea is so magnificent that if I share it with you guys, someone out there may hijack the concept. It will involve a tremendous amount of editing, but in the end it will be worth it. Keep in mind this idea will only work if Don Frye is comfortable being financially compensated with a large amount of Monopoly money. If he can handle currency that is only valid to purchase imaginary boardwalks, then this idea is a winner. However this morning you're just going to have to settle with this new Priceline commercial of Don Frye playing some burly biker.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup